Chapter 37

Ces: Guys, MERRY CHRISTMAS LOL

Surprise update! Also, favor, i need a new cover for this fanfic but i ain't that kind of person so pls help.

thanks :3

*=*

Chapter 7 "A Merry Gift"

Third Person's POV

Christmas

Four days have passed, inside those days everyone that are left in the cafe. Heard the news about Dipper being fine and was very relived. The next day after rescuing him, they went back to Piedmont, not stopping by the hospital anymore since they don't want to pay any bills.

They let Dipper rest on his bed inside those days.

And now, that it's Christmas. He woke up in haste like he's late for something.

"Shit." He murmured, paled, seeing his fore arms.

Just in time, Mabel came, hair messy and exhausted. But that expression changed once she saw Dipper sitting upright, meeting his eyes.

She gasped, then screamed. "Oh my god! Dipper! You're finally awake!" She ran to him, jumping into his bed and hugging the life out of him.

Dipper felt the pain in his whole body but the warmth he felt on her felt him so assured that he's back to her. That he's back to his room, that seems so colorful now.  His eyes shined and patted her back, clenching on to her and biting his lip.

I'm back.. I really am alive.. He was never been so thankful for not being dead, lifeless.

She cried, tears of pure happiness. 

"Mabel! What in god's name is happening!?" Melinda came running, worried. She was holding a bowl of candies and peppermints, but that bowl fell from her hands once she saw him smiling at her.

She screamed and hugged him too.

He yelped, the pain overwhelming him. But he can't just shake them both off, so he stayed still as he can and waited for help to come.

"Now, now. Calm down, you two." 

He didn't expect for the blond come, with a Santa hat. His eyes widen and couldn't believe that he was in front of him, smiling in relief.

Bill pulled the two girls away from Dipper, the two sniffled and laughed, feeling dumb.

Dipper stared at him, intently.

"W-What's wrong, Pine Tree?" Bill asked, confused why he's staring at him like that. Yet it was okay for him, he starved for that eyes. His hand fidgeted at his side.

The brunet lift his hand and tugged his sweater, staring at it. After a whole minute, he redden and smiled wide. "You.. here.." He's here. He didn't left.

He met Bill's eyes and giggled. "Thank you." He murmured.

Bill doesn't understand why he's thanking him. But he felt so flustered that he looked away with a snort, not wanting to meet that gaze like he's looking up to the greatest hero he ever met.

"I-It's okay."

"Hey! Don't go in your world without us." Mabel intrude their moment, she pouted. She's happy that their air is always like this but it's saddening when Dipper doesn't look at her anymore.

Dipper puts his attention to her and smiled. "Thank you too, sis."

Mabel glared at Bill once she clings on his arm.