Chapter 20

Ces: Enjoy Reading!

*=*

Chapter 20 "Eventually"

Third Person's POV

Dipper yawned, didn't realized that he fell asleep on his couch without any second thoughts. He sat upright slowly, minding his dizziness because of the gravity.

He looked up at the clock, blinking a few times. "It's one in the morning?" He deadpanned. "I skipped dinner and it's tomorrow." He groaned, collapsing in the couch again.

The laziness struck him. But he had to move.

He shot up from the couch and went to his room, changing his clothes. Fortunately, his class will start at ten today so he doesn't need to get worked up. Though it's only one in the morning.

This usually happens to him, when he's dead tired or waken up by a nightmare. Normally he stays inside his room but this time he's going else where.

Dipper pulls out a maroon shirt and his usual blue jacket. This set always makes him remember the good old days. Although he can't pull out a smile now.

He took his keys, wallet and phone with him. He lastly looked at himself in the mirror, yep, he looks like a mess.

Why is his hair don't get properly fixed? Why is it always messy? It always makes him want to cry. He sighed and pushed back his glasses.

Before he leaves his apartment, he stared at the cap he used to wear.

Should I? He frowned. He hesitantly took it and wore it. The feeling of this cap beneath his hair again makes him smile.

He left his apartment and went for a walk. The sky is dark with the heavy clouds hindering the stars and the moon, it was snowing but not too heavy. The snow beneath his shoes was thick and he can feel the rapid coldness from it.

Where is he going? He doesn't even know either. He just walks around, trying not to get seen by someone. Well it's not like he's a buglar or a criminal.

But this kind of feeling when the world is asleep and the city's lights around you, it was very amazing. He couldn't helped but to be at awe.

He walked away, dazed to his random thoughts.

His neck freezing but he didn't mind any of it. He loves it when a snow came contact with his skin. It almost made him remember how cold his body is.

He was already at the center of the city, he can see some shops open with their christmas lights and their decorations placed at their shops. The road is quiet, but there are some cars passing by and people walking by.

It was peaceful for once but he didn't craved to be embraced by the silent night. He wanted the noise, the words coming out from someone's mouth, the tone, the voice.

It didn't occured to him that he was already thinking about Bill.

But what occured to him that he encountered the person he didn't realized thinking about.

"B-Bill?" He managed to squeak between his white breath.

Bill blinks, he looks messed up. "Pine Tree?" He clarified by squinting his eyes to make sure that it is Dipper. "What are you doing in this kind of hour?" He asks.

"I should ask the same thing to you." Dipper says.

Bill shrugs. "Can't sleep." He briefly answered.

"I woke up." Dipper answered his reason this time.

The two stared at each other for a short time but it took eternity for Dipper, he smiled akwardly. "Well.. I should be going now." He muttered, passing by him.