Chapter 21

Ces: Enjoy Reading!

*=*

Chapter 21 "Sexuality"

Third Person's POV

Next Day (France is five hours ahead of America (Morning))

Mabel sighed heavily, she was dead tired because of her three-hour long orientation earlier. She could literally sleep all day. But she can't, she has notes to take down. And the professors are really looking up at her as the star pupil. She has to impress them.

She shot out from her bed, pulling out her notebooks and pens.

She's so fired up and was about to write when she noticed her phone blinking.

Curious, she looked down at it and frowned. It was a call from Dipper. One missed call and that's it, nothing else.

She felt terrible after leaving Dipper like that. She can feel the guilt and regret burdening on her shoulders, she doesn't want to tell him anything. It'll only make him depressed and that will only make everthing worse than it is now.

But this feeling right now is more than horrible. Regret and guilt. Damn those emotions and whoever made them.

She called him but he didn't answer it. It looks like he didn't decline her call either.

"Come on, bro bro.." Mabel whispered, almost begging.

She called again but to no avail.

She had a bad feeling about this.

*=*

Piedmont

"Ahh- the sun is rising." Bill says, he always see the sun rise from here. Even if it's a glimpse, the huge ball of fire is majestic.

Dipper hummed an answer. It was beautiful. Even if the sun wasn't that noticable behind the heavy clouds that were in the way. He smiled half-heartedly, stepping off the ledge. "Well, I have to go now." For real this time.

Bill jeered at the statement, he stepped off as well and stood next to Dipper. "Already?"

"It's friday, Bill. I still have my classes." The brunette sighed, his breath turning into icy white smoke.

Bill pouted. This is why he hates schools, like, who wouldn't right?
"Fine~ I'll walk with you." He gave in.

"Um. You don't have to.."

"It's my decision, Pine Tree~" Bill sang.

Dipper gave up with an exhausted sigh, walking alongside with Bill. With his hands at his back, joined together to build up the heat in his palms. Though his body doesn't need anymore heat when there's Bill beside him.

That made him smile a little, almost forgetting that Mabel left without a word.

As they descended from the stairs. Dipper had an incredible idea.

"Hey, Bill." He called, stoping and holding the rusty railing.

Bill looked up to him, since he's four steps below from him. "Hm?"

The brunette smirked, hopping onto the railing and balanced his body. Of course, Bill knew what he was going to do and stared, shocked and horribly concerned. "Pine Tree!?" He exclaimed.

With a slight push from his left hand, he went sliding down the railing, the cold wind blowing on his face. He laughed out loud, the laughter echoing from the whole building.

This is awesome!

What the heck is he doing!? He could get hurt! Bill was practically running down the stairs to catch up with the laughing boy. He almost tripped but managed to keep his balance when he held the railing and righted himself.