Chapter 3

Ces: I fucking didn't decide to be like this. So, don't fucking judge me. BLAME THE UNIVERSE.

***

Chapter 3 "The Twins!"

Third Person's POV

"Hey, Dipper!" Mabel greeted, waving her hands up high. She's with Grenda and Candy, who grew up beautifully. Puberty done right. Dipper smiled, giving a small wave "Hi, Mabel.." He muttered. He really doesn't have friends, he kept to be alone. He doesn't want other people to touch him. His afraid of touch. Except from his sister. He has a phobia of *Haphephobia.

Mabel gave him a huge bear hug, he tensed at first but then gave her a hug. Both of them let go. Although Dipper want to hug her more.

"Are you going to your next class?" She asked

Dipper nodded "Yes." He answered, curtly "But.. I'll go at the cafeteria first. I still have a half of an hour to get a drink" He explained

"Oh? Well. The cafeteria is packed today. Be careful." She says. Dipper nodded. As suddenly, someone who is girl in the hallway shrieked. It hurt Dipper's ears at most. But followed by Grenda's gasp, looking all shock and suprise. "A-Are you serious!?" She exclaimed, pointing by the end of the hallway.

The other three looked and the two girls gasped too. As Dipper sweatdropped, thinking how noisy his next class will be. Since Mabel and her gang has the same class with him.

"Guten tag, Grenda," Marcus, Grenda's austrian boyfriend. He knelt infront of Grenda and kissed the back of her hand, she blushed. Dipper thumped, how beautiful this moment is. He wanted to leave but, it was a wasted chance if he just turn his back and leave. Especially they looked like prince and princess.

Grenda slimmed it down after 2 years. She become more pretty, her voice become more high. Overall, she become just gorgeous. So as Candy.

Dipper took a step back, not wanting to get any more involved in. When he isn't being seen anymore, he turned around and ran away. He sighed in relief. As he hidden himself at the corner. After some breathings, he started to walk straight to the cafeteria.

The vending machines are only available at the cafeteria, which is a horrible idea. You have to go at the ground floor just to get a box of orange juice. Wasted energy, minutes.

Finally, and finally. Dipper arrived at the cafeteria, he sighed deeply. Why cant they just put random vending machines at the hallways? It makes life more easier! He went straight to the vending machine, choosing one drink he likes.

Ice Latte.

But unfortunately, he doesn't have enough money. He frowned, thinking he seriously needs to give his manuscript earlier than expected. He sighed deeply once again. He pushed the button for strawberry milk, putting the pay at the proper place. After that, he exited the cafeteria before anybody else sees him. He doesn't want to get in trouble again though. Not in front of a huge crowd. He went at some hidden place at the back of the building, near at the entrance of a staircase. Nobody seemed to be coming this way since its a hidden area. But some does, who doesn't care about him.

He sat at the ground. Legs crossed, back leaning at the cement wall. His sling bag at his side, a notebook on his lap. He stared into the space while sipping a box of strawberry milk. He liked it already, the sweetness is like a gummy strawberry.

The sky was fair today. Too fair for Dipper, he doesn't like it when the day is so beautiful but his mood is dead. He wanted the weather will be just like him. There was a cat passed by him, it stared at him. He shivered by the gaze, he looks away. The cat walked away too.