Chapter 53

Ces: Enjoy reading! (bitches)

*=*

Chapter 53: "Fuckin' Finally"

Third Person's POV

"Does it feel good, Pine Tree?"

Bill asked in the most sultry way possible. His eyes focused on the man on top of him, eyes lidded and full of desire. His lips curved in a thin line of a smile, almost too teasing and perfect.

Dipper doesn't look at him, eyes elsewhere than him. If he looks, he feels he'll be submitting to him whole heartedly. Although, he already is from the start. He bites his lower lip, blood drawing out as he let out a small whine from his throat. His cheeks, ears and the back of his neck hot and red from embarrassment.

"You need to answer me, Pine Tree.." Bill whispers, so low and husky. It literally melts Dipper, if he was a useless jelly then he already has. A swift tug, "Pine Tree---"

"Goddammit, Bill! Shut the fuck up! This is very misleading!" Dipper screams, he squirms on the sofa, wanting to get away from Bill's handling. He reddens a bit more, if that was still possible.

The said name grins and lets out a laugh, as he takes the towel next to him and wipes Dipper's foot with the said towel.

They weren't doing anything lewd (yet, as Bill added.) Once they are inside the apartment, he laid down Dipper on the sofa and told him that his feet are frozen cold due to running outside in a snow storm with only wearing animal patterned socks and no coat to protect his body from the merciless cold of the storm. So, Bill decided to show how much he loves Dipper by taking a medium-sized basin with warm water and him covered with a dozen blanket and made him hot chocolate with a hint of espresso because he knows that Dipper is a caffeine addict.

He massages Dipper's feet, which the man thought Bill is very much of an expert, and his feet finally coming to its senses thanks to him.

Once the glorious feet, which Bill noticed so slender, are dry and warmed up. He takes away the basin to the bathroom and washes his hands with another batch of warm water. He was freezing cold too. He dries them up and went back to Dipper, who has his legs close to him and hands tight around the warm cup given to him.

Bill smiles at the sight, "may I sit next to you?" He asks, too polite for his personality.

Dipper only nodded, doesn't mind. (He does.)

So, Bill sat next to him, still remains a reasonable space between him. He glances at the cold person next to him. He has no idea how to start a conversation now.

Thankfully, Dipper saved him from the awkward silence.

"Do you mean it?" He said, low and quiet. Bill almost didn't hear him. "Are you sure about what you said?"

"I am, 100% sure."

Dipper finally looks at him. With eyes full of fear, doubt and hope. So much interesting emotions emitting from such beautiful eyes. He has his lips pursed, not wanting to say anything at all. He stays looking at him.

Bill only sighs, "you can ask me anything, Pine Tree. As long as I can do the same thing to you." He bargains.

"Okay." Dipper agrees. He shifts from his position and faced him, the blankets still with him as he place the cup on the coffee table. Hands crossed  together on his lap, "how did you found out?" He asked.

Bill only smiles, "I don't know either. I think I was already interested on you from the first day we met though. But I never taken you seriously until I knew more about you." He answered.