Morning Coffee

Y/N POV:
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I rolled around in my comfy bed, groping my hand around my bedside table and smashing random things, targeting the loathsome alarm clock.

I got up because I knew that I would have to go it eventually and walked into the bathroom, washing my face and brushing my teeth and hair. I put my hair up in a messy bun and slip on a simple light blue shirt and jeans, three anklets jingling on each leg, my wrist covered in colorful string bracelets.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed my phone, car keys, and a banana and dashed outside, locking my apartment door as I left.

I ran quickly and unlocked my car and hopped in. I played a few random songs as I drove to the coffee shop I worked at everyday.

I went behind the counter and switched spots with my coworker and friend, Lina, letting her get her deserved break.

"Morning!" I said brightly giving her a little hug.
"Y/n finally! I need a break man, all the people come in the morning! It's your turn to come early tomorrow."
"Yeah I know, don't remind me I said groaning.

Suddenly the door opened and in walked a bright, familiar face.

"NAYY!!" Lina and I blurted at the same time.

It was Naomi, one of our best friends. She was really amazing but she was an actor and wasn't free most of the time.

"Hey guys! I'm so sorry I having been coming everyday like I used to, it's been really busy with Aladdin and everything."

Naomi had been shooting the live action Aladdin which was my favorite childhood movie.

"It's no problem! Anyway, you want the usual?" I asked turning my back to begin making her usual order, the mocha latte.

"Same as always!" she replied.

The door opened again so I stopped making the mocha to greet the new customer.

As I turned around I suddenly froze, my eyes glued on the most attractive person I have ever seen before.

He had deeply tanned skin, soft curls falling over his forehead. His teeth were snow white and every time he smiled, two big dimples appeared on his beautiful face. He had dark eyes that were amazing just the way they are, no need for blue or green or other colors.

I quickly returned as I realized I was staring at him, and as he walked towards the counter, I whispered under my breath, "damn."

"MENA!!" said Naomi, running over and giving him a big high five.

"Hello! Are you a friend of Naomi's?" Lina asked like a normal person.

"Yes I am actually, I'm assuming you are too?" Mena replied charmingly.

"Oh! Lina and Y/N, this is Mena my coworker and close friend, Mena, these are Lina and Y/N, my best friends, who also run this coffee shop."

Lina and Mena waved to each other while you stood wide eyed.
I finally shook my self out of the trance and walked up to Mena.

"Hello Mena, nice to meet you!"
"You too y/n, Naomi talks about you a lot!"
"Good things I hope?" I say laughing.
"All great!" Mena replies, smiling his gorgeous smile.
"So what would you like to order?"
"Just coffee please!"
"One coffee coming right up!"

While Mena stood and waited I began to prepare his coffee. Naomi hopped over the counter and came to me.

"Y/n, while the coffee is preparing can I talk to you inside?" she murmurs, pointing to the door that's leads to the storage/kitchen.

"Sure!"

We both make our way inside and she looks at you with bright, happy eyes. She also looked very excited which made you nervous.

"You like Mena!"

What?! Was I being that obvious?
"No I don't!" I said, trying to convince her of my lie.

"Girl don't lie I heard you whisper 'damn' when he walked in and your eyes were stuck in his face for like five minutes!"

"Ok I like him so what?!" I said rolling my eyes, hating myself for being so noticeable.

"So... He's single! You're single! We can make this work! Mena is an amazing guy cmon!"

"Yeah ok I guess but first I have to get his coffee!"

"Yeah go do that..."