Sleepover |06|

"Umm confess nothing! Will was just telling me a story about... when he broke a uh VERY expensive vase... then he had to confess tooooo HIS FRIEND!" Mena fumbled, making up a random story.
   "Ok..." y/n said suspiciously.
   And back to sleep she went. When the movie had finished, everyone was struggling to stay awake so they decided to prepare for sleep. Nasims bedroom was vast and wide enough for everyone, so we'all all sleep there, a couple of people on the bad and the rest on the mini sofa and beanbags and recliners.
   Y/n was already fast asleep on my lap so I carefully picked her up and began walking towards the bedroom.
Y/N'S POV:
   I woke up from my not-so-deep sleep and instantly knew that Mena was carrying me. However I was relaxed and I'll admit it felt good to be in his strong, protective arms, so I kept pretending to be asleep.
   As he walked quietly into the dark and empty bedroom, he slowly placed you on the perfect sized fluffy gray sofa. Once he let go of you, you grabbed his arms, still groggy and not fully conscious.
   "Mena..." I whispered.
   "Yes y/n? Do you need anything?"
   "No, yes... I don't know."
   I got up and rubbed my eyes, feeling more awake. I don't know if it was from sleep, or from the dim lights scoring from the door, but he looked really hot.
   I just leaned forward and kissed his cheek, feeling a little embarrassed but also satisfied.
   "Y/n..." Mena muttered.
   "Yeah, what's up?"
   "Look this probably isn't the right time and I'm probably messing up our friendship right now but..."
   "Mena what are you saying?"
   "I'm saying I like you y/n, and I have liked you for the past few months. You're an amazing person and I know you probably think I'm a weirdo by now..."
   "Ok Meens this is so cliche right now, but I like you too. Like A LOT! Naomi, Will, and Nasim knew and they've been trying to get me to confess forever!"
   "Me too! But at least now they'll be satisfied..."
   "Lets make them even happier..." I say smirking.
   "I gotcha," he said smiling wide.
   You both leaned in at the same time, and you instantly felt his perfect lips on yours. He held your waist, pulling you closer while your arms were draped around his shoulders. Your lips fit perfectly and you felt overwhelmed but happy at the same time, as this was the first time you have ever kissed a boy.
   Suddenly you hear a short squeal from the door that stops suddenly. Mena and I break apart immediately and we hear Will cursing at Naomi.
   "OH MY GOD YOU GUYS FINALLY CONFESSED YES IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT MY WHOLE LIFE!!!" Naomi screeched giddily.
   "Finally man what took you so long," questioned Will as he clapped Mena on the back and hugged me.
   "Where you guys actually spying on us?!" I asked, shocked.
   "Well we were coming you get into bed and we heard you saying his name so we thought we should record this moment to play during your wedding!" Nasim said casually.
   "First of all that escalated quickly," I stated.
"And second, YOU RECORDED US?" Mena half yelled.
   "Well that's what I said!"
   Mena and I both sighed then we all stared to laugh at the situation.
   Later when everyone was in bed, I asked Mena to join me on the wide sofa, so he slept next to me, his arm snaked around my shoulders as a pillow, his other hand laying protectively over my belly.
   "Goodnight Meens!"
   "Goodnight y/n..."

Ok that was the end of that imagine and I don't know why I'm still writing because no one is reading, but I'll just go ahead and keep going! Goodbye my tacos!