Morning Coffee |03|

On the chat we finally agreed to go hang out at an Italian restaurant.

It was a pretty fancy place so I had to wear something a bit formal.

My problem is I HATE wearing formal stuff, I hate dresses and skirts and big jeweler and makeup. I prefer a hoodie, leggings, and tennis shoes, or a t-shirt, jeans, and flip flops. A few anklets or bracelets are ok, but not the big fancy stuff.

I decided to go with a turquoise, plaid shirt, jeans, brown sandals with little jewels, hoop earrings and a light pink lip gloss.

Will was supposed to pick us all up to drive there, so I just waited on my phone for his call to signal he's outside.

Five minutes later, I heard a beep and saw a text from Will, saying he's outside.

I jogged out, grabbing a little brown cross bag (I hate purses) to put in my phone, wallet, and keys.

I saw his black car in the driveway, so I opened the back door and sat next to Naomi in the back seat. Will was blasting some good music, perfect for the car karaoke. We all sang along and danced for the whole ride, which wasn't too long.

Will parked into an empty space close to the entrance of the restaurant and got off.

I unbuckled and reached for the door to open it but realized that it had already been opened for me by Mena. He bowed playfully and said in an accent, "m'lady..."

We both laughed as I walked out and he shut the door. All four of us walked in and sat at our reserved spot, in a private room.

We all ordered our food and began talking about filming Aladdin. The three actors told me all about life as an actor. They were all amazing people. I had known Naomi forever, but now it feels like I've known Mena and Will forever too, even thought yesterday Mena was a stranger and Will was a famous celebrity I thought I would never meet.

Will was just hilarious and always keeping everyone laughing. He was loud and energetic but in a good way, he was just amazing.

But Mena, Mena was a different story. The moment I had seen him in my coffee shop I thought he was extremely attractive and good looking, but now I know he's also amazing on the inside, and now I knew for sure that I liked him... a lot.

Naomi apparently new this, and she kept trying to get us alone. She kept suggesting that me and Mena go ask for the waiters to get us more water, to ask when the food is coming, and more and when that didn't work, she tried to get Will to go with her go do the most random things.

Mena and I quickly caught on to what she wanted, so we both pretended to look at our phones while we were really texting each other.

Y: Is it just me or is Nay trying to get us alone?
M: it's not just you, she's been talking to me about you nonstop, she says we'd be perfect together
Y: yeah...
M: but I have to agree with her on that...
Y: really? You think we would make a good couple?
M: I really do think so! You are really an amazing person and I've known you for a day, but I still really like you!
Y: awh, I like you too Mena but Naomi wants you to propose right now or something
M: 😂 tru, but lets get off our phones now we look suspicious, lets just talk normally!
Y: I agree!

You both looked off your phones and sat in silence for a little. Then you two started talking about your favorite animals while Will and Naomi talked quietly about something.

Naomi cleared her through, causing you and Mena to look at her.
"Um, you know what guys I am really thirsty right now! Y/n why don't you go ask them to bring us more water?!"

"Um-" I began.

" OH I have an idea! Mena why don't you go with her so she's not bored?!"

I was about to tell her she has a huge water dispenser right behind her but then Mena said, "you know what, I'm thirsty too! Lest go y/n!"

You decided to just trust him and leave with him.

Once you got out of the room. Mena grabbed my arm gently and said, "ok we both want her to stop right?"
"Of course I do!" I replied.
"Well then to do that we have to satisfy her."
"W-what do you me- oh! I get you..." I smirked.
"Lets satisfy her now." Mena said.
"This should be fun..." I said, grabbing his hand.
"Plenty of fun!" he said laughing lightly.
"Ok lets go!"
"Wait! Do we know what we're gonna do?" He asked.
"Well it's simple, we act like we're in love, we hold hands, I sit on your lap maybe, you kiss my cheek, we look at each other with heart eyes, that stuff will definitely shut her up!" I reply as if I'm bored, but I'm really kind of happy and excited, seeing as I like him.
"Ok, but is it really acting?" He said, grabbing my hand and walking into the room before I can react to what he said.

"Oh there you are!" Naomi said, and I saw her eyes go quickly to your entwined hands and back to your faces, "what took you so long?"
"Oh we kind of got distracted!" I replied with a smile on my face. This was already going good.

Mena and I went back to our seats, facing each other and kept talking nonstop. I started to forget I'm acting and I really got into the conversation. Just then the food finally arrived, stopping our conversation on MARVEL Endgame.

We all dug into our separate, delicious meals. We all talked as a group about funny moments on set, making me laugh until tears were dropping from my eyes.

After every one of our plates was cleared, a waitress came in a took them away, giving us time to think about our desserts. Me and Mena decided to share a lava cake, which also helped us in the Naomi situation.

After we finished ordering the desserts, me looked me in the eyes. "You look beautiful y/n."
"Awh, you don't look too bad yourself Meens!"