No One

I woke up, glad to see the apartment empty and got dressed quickly to go to work. You worked as a makeup artist on the set of Aladdin. You were the head, so you usually did Mena Massoud and Naomi Scott's makeup, the actors playing Aladdin and Princess Jasmine.
I loved my job because I got to work with amazing people, and it took my mind off of things going on in my life, like my abusive "boyfriend."
We started out really good but almost a month into the relationship he got abusive, hitting me, punching, and letting out his anger by hurting me. I had so many bruises from his tantrums I can't even count them anymore.
I arrived at work and it was a beautiful day, perfect for brightening me up after last night.  My ex, I'm gonna call him saw me texting Mena about having a get together with the ready of the main cast at a pizza place. He got mad at me and punched me and slapped me so many times, I can still see the red marks of his hand everywhere.
I walked towards Menas trailer, holding a coffee in my hand and knocked before walking in.
"Come in!" Mena relief from inside.
I walked into the familiar trailer and greeted Mena while setting down my supplies. I had a little trailer to myself, but I usually went to the actors trailers to do their makeup.
I began to work on his face, which didn't need too much seeing as he was very photogenic. I will admit I have a little crush on him, but I really can't do anything it. I start talking with Mena about filming, and as I reach to get a brush from the huge box of supplies, he gently grabs my arm and looks all over it.
"Y/n, where did you get these from?!" He said talking about your bruises and scars.
"I'm just a very clumsy person!" I shrugged.
"Mmhm, I don't think clumsiness can give you human slap marks!! Tell me what's happening."
And so I a told him everything about Jack, what he did and does, how he treats me.
Mena shook his head.
"You can't let this happen!!"
"I don't really have a choice!! I clearly broke up with him many times, he didn't care he just kicked me, when I say I want to leave the house, he punches me, and if he catches me as I try to leave without him knowing where, that earns a few slaps."
"Well then if you agree, you are sleeping in my apartment tonight! I can't let you stay with him."
"Mena I would love to stay at your apartment, but he's going to wonder where I am, then he'll find me and torture me!!" I'm now in tears, "Mena I don't know what to do, I'm hopeless, I can't do anything without getting punished! I've had to live with him for four years!"
"Ok how about this... today you tell him that you will sleep over at Naomi's, you know girls night or whatever, but you really come over to my place. Tomorrow you can sneak and get your clothes and other stuff while he is gone them well call the police and get him caught."
"Thank you Mena, I really appreciate it but he's escaped jail twice before!"
"Then I'll make sure he doesn't, and if he does, NO ONE will hurt you while I'm around, you hear me?! NO ONE!"