Hawaii!!

You swung Naomi's hand back and forth, your arm around Mena's shoulder.

You were walking outside the filing studio for Aladdin. It had been your last day filming (well Naomi and Mena's you were just the head makeup artist) and you all wanted to celebrate.

You three weren't along. With you were Will Smith and Nasim Pedrad. You were all just walking and talking and laughing and just chilling.

Then Will stopped you from walking by standing right in front of you.

"Will I can't walk when you are standing right in front of me!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well I can't keep the surprise anymore!" Will said rolling his eyes and imitating me.

"What surprise?!" Naomi asked excitedly.

"Don't be so excited..." Will said sighing, "it's pretty bad.... half of the movie got deleted by accident. I don't know what we'll do!"

What.

"But... t-that can't happen can it?!" Mena stuttered looking devastated.

Will laughed, "HAH JK yalls face was hilarious!! Nah that didn't happen, but what did happen is I got us all TICKETS TO HAWAII!!!"

"REALLY?!" Nasim exclaimed.

"Yes and yes I bought the tickets so no one chickens out, we are going on this vacation because we need this vacation and you can't change my mind or your mind because WE ARE GOING!!!"

"We got it Will calm down b"- Naomi tried to talk, but she got interrupted by yours truly, "YASSSSSSS WE ARE GOING TO HAWAIIII IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN WELL GO TO THE AIRPORT AND THE AIRPLANE AND THE BEACH AND THE OCEAN AND A RESORT OH MAN THIS IS GONNA BE SO MUCH F"-

"Y/N SHUT UP!!!" Nasim yelled, laughing.

"Sorry!" I said giggling.

We kept walking until Naomi took me seperatly. She was smiling her evil smile and I knew she wasn't up to good.

"Y/n, first of all we both know that it's unspoken but we will be prancing the others. Second... you better sit next to Mena on the plane..." she said smirking.

"And why should I do that?" I asked.

"Oh come on y/n, stop acting like you don't now what's happening. You like him and he likes you but you're both too chikin to admit it."

"First of all I'm not chikin, and Mena would more likely be a carrot than a freaking chikin," I stated, "and also I DO NOT LIKE MENA but ok yes I do a little but still even if I do sit next to him what would happen?! NOTHING!"

"That's not true, you guys could be really cute you know, you can confess on the plane, all that cute stuff!" Naomi said excitedly.

I snorted, "Well see about that Nay!"

"Yes we will..."