Meet and Greet |03|

"Y/n, I know that we've literally only known each other for two days, but... will you go out with me?!" Mena asked.

I was shook, literally could not say anything. I tried, I really did. But all that came out was just croaks and silence. But then I looked into his eyes, big and brown, looking so sincere and hopeful and I immediately melted, and so did the ice that kept me frozen for five long minutes.

"I-I... YES OF COURSE I mean I'm being asked out by MENA MASSOUD!!" I exclaimed.

Then I looked at him and breathed, "sorry for that," another deep breath, "yes! Yes Mena I will go out with you!"

I gave him a huge hug and he hugged me back laughing.

"How about we start it off with a movie night today?" Mena suggested.

My eyes instantly lit up, "ooh yes! That's gonna be so fun!"

We both walked out, holding hands.
How this happened in literally two days, I do not know and I never will know. All I know is that I'm glad I went to that meet and greet!

We went to his apartment later on and watched three movies until I ended up sleeping in his arms (which wasn't planned but oh well!). He carried me in and laid me down on his extremely comfy bed, which also smelled just like him. I snuggled into it happily, half unconscious.

Mena himself was so extremely respectful that he himself went to the living room and slept on the couch.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up that morning in his bed. I got up and fixed my hair and everything in his bathroom, then I went out to the living room to find him still sleeping. He was shirtless, which made you a little uncomfortable but only because he was so breathtaking. I walked to him carefully and sat beside him on the arm of the couch, stroking his hair and talking to him quietly, telling him to wake up.

And that was how a new relationship started...

All because of that one meet and greet!

Hello! So this imagine is done but I hope you liked it! This chapter was a little small, but I think it was still pretty cute!
PLEASE REQUEST!!! I need more ideas! 😂 ok BYE MY TACOS!