Take a Break

This thing called destiny is so sad

It is not a sin to fall in love 

She was pure And 

He was the destruction

Few months have passed. (Y/n) went straight to her bedroom where Anthony was crying in despair. She held it with her arms and rock him back and forth. An idea suddenly pops in her head as she looks down at her baby.

"Turn around. Look at what you see...In her face...The mirror of your dreams---" She sang and smiled at her son, she puts him back at his crib and gets some tissues and a diaper.

" Make believe I'm everywhere...Given in the light...Written on the pages...Is the answer to a never-ending story...Aaaah!~" she does a little dance causing her baby to stop crying and starts giggling to see his mother doing weird movements.

After that, she begins to remove his old diaper and wipe the poop and put some new one. "Who's my little baby? You are! You are!" She lifts him in the air, tilting her head side to side.

"Reach the stars...Fly a fantasy...Dream a dream and what you see will be!" She swings her hips making the little boy giggle in laughter even more. "Tony Stark! Woohoo!" She carefully let him do a superhero flying position in the air and carefully not to hit him at the ceiling fan and place him back to the bed.

"Rhymes that keep their secrets...Will unfold behind the clouds and thereupon a rainbow is the answer to a never-ending story...Aaaah!~ story!Aaaah!~" (Y/n) tries to imitate Anthony's voice while moving his feet.

"Come on, your Papa will see you." She grabs Anthony and puts him around her arms and walks towards Bill's study room. She turns the knob, she found Bill using the typewriter and busy making his first book.

"Hey." She greets grabbing another chair and sits next to him, Bill stops what he was doing and looks at her.

"Ho--how are y-you?" He fixed her hair and she smiled sweetly at him.

"Nothing much, Tony here have some poo poo today." (Y/n) lifts Tony and let him stand on her knees. The baby lets out some goo goo gaa gaa noises trying to hold her mother's face.

"What about you?"

Bill was quiet for a bit and looks at her with an exhausted look. "A--alive." He answered, and she leans her head at his left shoulder. "Bugaboo, you can take a break for a little. Do you know? We can have a picnic in the backyard."

Bill was silent again, his lover pouted and she was right. He was tired and keep focusing making on the book, and maybe he could...? (Y/n) hummed gently and put her finger at the table and tapping her fingers as if she was playing piano. She stands up looking at him with a large grin and pulls his arm.

"Take a break and getaway!" She said, as Tony looks at him and lift his arms gesturing to hold him.

"O--okay." He smiled grabbing Tony into his arms, even he was not the father. Bill treats him as his son than the bastard who was locked away at the mental asylum, Bill linked his hands at hers and she was happy as the sunshine outside the house. He was happy to see her happy than before that she looked so wrecked and scared.

One month before, they bought a house big enough for the three of them. It even has a backyard and lovely flowers. (Y/n) was trying so hard to raise the flowers and tend the other plants, they even had a small garden. Since her grandmother has her farm and they usually visit her and she just follows her grandmother's instructions. The vegetables grew healthy with the use of some good soil and other needs of the plant.

Now, she arrives at the backyard and set the cloth at the ground under a tree. Bill even bought some sandwiches and drinks for the three of them while Tony was at the baby carrier. It was a good picnic indeed with Tony laying at his mother's thighs and Bill talking about his first book.

(Y/n) enjoyed their small talks and ignoring their dark pasts because it was terrifying. Instead, they will focus their future than being trap in their hellish experiences. At least, they have escaped them, right?

"(Y/n)?"

"Mhmm?" She hums looking at him, Bill cleared his throat trying not to stutter when he pulled put a small (f/c) box. Her eyes, startled. Her mouth hangs open trying to process what's about to happen. When he opens the small box there is a ring decorated with red ruby stone.

"Will--you marry m-me?" He asks and she uses her hands like a fan trying not to cry and nods with tears of happiness slipping out from her eyes. "Yes---yes! Yes please!" She laughed hugging him as they cherish each other's moment.

But not for long...

...

On the other side of the country, Bubba took out a lump of meat from a freezer where he sets it on the plate and starts eating. The blood clenches as he takes a huge bite and his brothers were right, the meat of a witch was truly delicious. Which is far greater if it was sealed in a jar and has some spices around, he licks the blood off.

He begins to walk around his home where he stumbles across on a wallet----he takes it and went back to his seat. Maybe he could have some little fun about seeing those weird things again from the woman he killed. He opens the wallet where he was greeted by a family of four. One was wearing a sort of black cloth----a toga. Smiling widely at the camera with her (l/h) (h/c) draped on her shoulders and holding a piece rolled paper.

His eyes scattered at the other one who seemed younger not like the one who is older and wearing weird black clothing, and it seems it was the youngest daughter of the white witch, her eyes were the prettiest as ever been! He lets out a peal of shuffling joyish laughter and claps his hands together, the young one looks so angelic and pure!

"Mine! Mine!" He chanted flipping the wallet to find another picture of her, wearing a white Rose print pussybow shirt and jeans, he stumbles back by her beauty and takes out the picture with his hands. He flips the picture around where there are words written at the back.

Elizabeth's first Muay Thai class

But, he can't read nor understand the word. As he lay his eyes at the picture once again, his face twists up in pain and soon, Bubba was crying with tears----making his brothers looked at him weirdly that he was suddenly crying when he saw the young woman's face.

And Bubba's brothers were wondering if the girl in the picture was his ex-girlfriend or something.

"Who's she?"

"Don't know, she is quite lovely---"

"The other one is more lovely!"

"Ain't that the witch's daughters?! She could continue our bloodline! Our descendants will be strong and all we gotta do is lead the pigs to the slaughterhouse!"

To be continued...