Business is good

You are the whole world to me

(Y/n),

Next day, Bill went early as I expected to find a new job. At least, he could walk freely on his own. I wanna help too you know? But my legs were still hurt from the stabs that the Shape has given to me, now, resting would be a good choice. Bill even left some few pancakes at the table.

I jump out from the bed slowly and steadily, using the bed's stand as my support. My hand quickly wraps itself at the edge of the table and I sat my ass at the chair. I enjoyed the pancakes that were stuffed inside my mouth, and the delicious syrup makes it more good! It's like Ma's cooking. I felt like I was back at home, like a small child enjoying eating many pancakes when its Sunday!

How I wished that I want mor-wait, why does my stomach hurts like hell? I went directly to the bathroom, even my legs were hurt I keep biting my lip to ease the pain. Next thing I knew, I vomited. A lot of food was waste down because something triggered inside and my throat felt horrible after I let it all out.

Did I got food poisoning? My (e/c) eyes stares at the finished plate at the table, or I get greedy at the food? God, it hurts so much. I flashed the vomit away, My, My. Look how useless I am right now. I really need a serious relaxing vacation, speaking of that. I throw the used plastic plates away before climbing back to the bed.

Rest is rest.

...
Irena,
Few days before the Halloween, Irena and Harold comes out from the car with their good looking dashing gown and a suit. They all went in to a large mansion while carrying a large suitcase that was filled with violins. Since, today. They will perform a special play at their special customers and they will be paid largely that enough to provide their family.

"You should stop worrying our daughters, Elizabeth was with Andy again." Harold bows the maids that were greeting them one by one.

"No, I know our baby girl is safe. But, what about our old girl?" Irena stopped, Harold puts his hands on her shoulders. "She'll be fine."
"
Now, honey. If you please?" she gestured the room.

The two entered with no doubt, the married couple hand to hand went forward at the stage.

"Excuse me, Excuse me ladies!" Harold called out, grabbing the trunk case.

"Ah, yes. Sisters, allow me to introduce to our special guest tonight. I am glad that we were able to invite them." all of the women at the room broke to whispers, except Irena, of course.

"Personally responsible for the death of our own sisters."

All of them gasp, funny, to think that those two won't perform a nice play at the stage. Harold took out one hunting rifle and a wand made of pure wood that came from her ancestors. One dark witch hag costs big large ass of money as long as they will collect their hearts and standing over to a ceremony of evil or dark witches is a good cost for them. Maybe, they will surprise their kids a trip to Disneyland.

"Imelda," Irena shoots a ball of light to the dark hag, but instead it landed on someone else and it explodes into pieces.

"Oh, its funny to see a white witch holding a wand and helping a hunter." The dark hag cackled. "What are you gonna do,Irena? Hit me with your love spell?"

Irena thrusts forward, creating another wave of light. She could hear the other dark witch's screams all over. "Heh, not bad."

The two started a wand fight, while her husband was busy handling at the others, and what can Irena say? Business is good.