Beginning [01]

"Mama, can I go outside?" you ask gripping the small doll in your hand, looking at your Mother was busy cooking some food for your dinner.
"Alright, Hun. Just be home early, Dinners ready soon. Okay?" She smiled pinching your cheeks as you giggled.
"Okay Mama, I'll be early!" and with that (Y/n) wandered out the streets.
It's funny how people are preparing for Halloween. Irena your Mother already bought you a Batgirl costume and your little sister will be Supergirl. That's what you both agreed on her birthday last month.
Since last year, you two go out as Zombies. Now, both of you want to be cooler.
You whistled as the rustle of wind goes with the flow simultaneously, a smile appeared on your lips when it brushes on your skin.
You closed your eyes feeling the cold breeze that makes you relax. Well, not for long.

"Watch out!"

"Oof!"

You whimpered in pain, you rub your little hands on your head.
Little (Y/n) grabs her glasses that had landed on the ground, she put it back on to see another kid like her but older like 4 years? Or 5 perhaps?.
Both of the kids stare at each other before they heard yelling and laughing. (Y/n) grabs his hand, she looks to her side to see the entrance of the forest which she was heading to.
"Follow me!" you whispered, running in. You didn't let go of his hand no matter what happens even you were limping, you still managed to help the kid up.
He was just looking at you, while you were both running out of your lives.
You know the guy who was after with this Kid. It's Wesley, oh, you know him. The bully at your damn school, you hated when you see him bully other students. You feel Sympathy towards them even your a minor you already know how cruel is this world.
You grip his hand tight, you didn't feel awkward. Sympathy always runs into your veins that's why your parents were proud.
"Climb up!"
"Climb where?" the boy asks like you were insane, as you grab some rock at the ground, throwing it to some wood when it was hit a ladder greets in front of you both.
The boy flinches, you giggle slightly climbing up firstly then toss your doll at the side when he was done you pulled the rope up like the ladder gets it is way back to where it was positioned.
The boy breaths heavily, the little girl stared at his injury at the lip.
"You know, it's rude to stare," he exclaimed looking at you coldly.
"I know, Mama told me that many times. Guess Wesley beats you?" you grab a small container on your so-called shelf.
"Yeah," he answered like it was already obvious. You plopped down next to him handing him a clean sheet of clothing.
"Here, this would help you up with your scratch or the bruise," you said softly closing the small container.
She observed him again, the long blonde hair and clothes.
"Your Michael Myers," she spoke raising her hand, She heard his name at school but she wasn't interested and she's a minor. (A/N: MAH BABY (Y/N) )
"I didn't know, I'm pretty popular with girls these days." he joke chuckling a bit as she punches her in the arm.
"Oww"
"You wished, I'm (Y/n) (L/n) by the way, we both go to the same school."
"How come I didn't see you around?" He asks the ten-year-old girl.
"I spent myself at the library or here to read some books," she answered.
"Read books?" he questioned.
"Yeah, I wanna travel the world meeting new places like Paris!" she smiled imagining herself like she was really in Paris.
"But!," you said confidently. "I must finish school and graduate to college and also I'm not giving up!"
He likes her spirit is filled with Determination.
"You can come with me if you want too, I do also want to have a travel buddy."
"Buddy?" he asks in disbelief.
"Yeah! Friends! We're friends! We help each other butts, we'll be with each other together." she shakes his hand, smiling.
He looks down at her as he shakes back.
And that's how I met Michael Myers on that day.
(Y/N) (L/N)
10/15/XX