From here to eternity

Bill
After 4 months, his girlfriend is getting bigger.  No pun, intended. She wasn't that fat but more adorable and poofy. On his way home, at night. He was carrying a small briefcase and some paper he needed. He also bought some typewriter at home so that he could write a book.

"Hey." a voice called, Bill looks at his side seeing the lady of light.

"Hey t-too."

"Hows my small brother, going?" she waved her hands as the tree that was destroyed was growing slowly, her hands were glowing gold. "So how big is my grand kid now?" she asked softly still waving her hands.

He measures how big her belly is and chuckled. "S-she's in the p-po-int that she can't st-stand the sound of my chewing." his sister laughs from his statement.  Pregnant woman are scary as hell, and what ever you do, don't anger them out.

"Gu-guess I'll b-be eating at the living room again. See you-"

"Yes, you do, brother, yes you do. Hope I could see you again soon."
Bill stops walking as he faced her his eyes furrowed looking at his sister. Is she gonna leave?

"I think I won't be able to see you guys again, even in 27 years." she smiled, finishing the last touch of the tree. Its her time now, her duty has ended. She needs to pass it to the real heroine of the story.

"b-but,"he gasped when her hands were disintegrating as it turns into small pink petals of flower. "D-da-damn you." he started shaking as tears rolls out from his eyes.

"Bill it will be alright, I promised." she smiled, putting her hands over his. She closed her eyes and her body turned into petals. "It's okay,  dear brother."

And she disappeared, leaving the sad man alone at the street.