Hatred [09]

Michael, sat on the chair hanging his head low. He couldn't help had a small grin his face.

He killed Wesley Rhodes.

For you.

He killed the fucker so called his 'Father'.

For you.

And most importantly...

He killed Judith.

For you

His grin widens, remembering on how he give you your favorite Lilies and wrap some paper covered with Wesley's blood.

Its always for you.

He loved you...

Cute isn't?

He wanted to see you crying on his arms...

Watching your family.

One

By

One

Dead.

The door opens, Loomis goes in. Bringing his tape recorder and Deborah on the side.
Then...
Irena, (Y/n)'s mother filled with grief and pain watching her daughters friend.

"Hello, Michael." His mother sit beside him while Irena was near the door, clutching her bag tightly.

"..." He didn't replied, he was silent.

"(Y/n) was fine." Irena spoke up eyeing the boy, he felt relieved hearing you were alright.

Oh god.

He loves you.

"I better go now." Irena said, but before she could leave the room. Struck of light. Michael lunged into her, his hands on her neck.

His hands flies down on her neck, trying to crush her soul with his bare hands. Irena and the others tried to push Michael off but he was too strong.

"She's mine! ONLY MINE! SHE DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU! BUT ME!" A shiver run down to her spine.

"Michael!"

"Michael No!"

"STOP IT!!!"

But then...

He stopped.

Looking at you who pushed him off at away from your own beloved mother who didn't nothing wrong , his eyes widen seeing you here.

Oh, how still bandage wrapped around where you been shot. You were wearing a blue sweater.

Things seemed change.

She glared at him with disgust and hatred, before she was the one that she protected, now.

But Now,

It changed.

Michael's Mother and Loomis stared in shocked, seeing (Y/n) here.
Her determination fills up in her chest, she was filled with hatred.
After all , her mother was innocent and now. She saw it by her own eyes, Michael tries to kill her mother.

But the other part of her.

She felt betrayed. Pain and Hurt.

"Don't.touch.her." she hissed, hands ball into fist. Forget being scared. She was going to protect her mother.
He hurt her own mother. That was a big shot of her nerves. This wasn't the Michael she knew before.

"Please, I love you." Michael said.

Those words didn't make her heart skipped a beat.

Nothing...

"..."

"(Y/n)! I love you please-please don't leave me-" he tried to approach her, but one cold stare of hers shut him up.

"You, are not worthy" she said coldly.

Two male nurses, finally came down grabbing him as he screamed for his please and cries.

"NO! NO! YOU ARE MINE (Y/N)! DON'T YOU SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING? YOU WERE MEANT TO BE MINE! YOU, ME AND BOO! WERE ALL A FAMILY!"

On her mind, she really wanted to laugh an emotionless laugh. She put her hands at where she was shot.

"I'LL DIE WITHOUT YOU!PLEASE!"

His voice soon disappeared, her eyes softened.
"(y/n)?" Irena touches her daughters shoulder.

She muttered something from her breath.

"Hun?"

"I want to leave, now" she looks slowly to her, (Y/n)'s face had tears rolling on her cheeks.
She dropped down at the ground, grabbing her inhaler. She felt pain in her heart, the friendship crumbles down like dust. She sobbed, inhaling her own medicine.

Pain always struck her heart, she felt like she betrayed him.

"I tried Mama." she sobbed.

"I tried."

Irena hugs her little daughter.

"I cant never see the Michael I know again"