End is near

You groaned, massaging your arm. It hurts like hell, but still she manage to punch that pervert at the face. It was nighttime, the trees shadows loomed over at the (h/c) girl. She put her hand at the tree, the minor this time ignored her warnings and continue her  way back to the cabin.

Strange

No one was here

It's too quiet

"Guys?"she called out, grabbing a baseball bat near at the door. She readied the bat placing on her shoulder a perfect weapon to bash someone's head.

Suddenly, someone grabbed her weapon and her body was forced to kneel down. She tried to wriggle from the grasp but they are too strong. She yelp and begun to scream for help, her body was shoves into a thing that she cannot describe.

"ssshhh." someone hushed.

Her blindfold was removed, she opened her eyes seeing everyone here with a big smile on their faces.

"SURPRISE!" They all cheer, her friends comes out with a (f/f) cake with (f/c) candles on top with a picture of yourself smiling while holding a medal.

Truth to be told, this party nearly killed you off. Even Toby was there with his girlfriend bringing a pokemon card on his hand, she takes a deep breath smiling herself as she blows the candle.

"YEY!"

"Thank you guys." the minor teared up, wanting to release her stress for what's going on right now. She sniffles letting the tears rolled out from her cheeks. "You scared the shit outta me." she wheezes and sniffles again as her friends group hug her.

"Awww, our baby (y/n) was scared." Mia cooed pinching her cheeks, the minor yelps in pain when she felt her cheeks getting sore.

The party was fun, everyone enjoys their drinks, since all of the adults establish a rule for not bringing a beer and smoke, this should be an eco friendly birthday party, but only two asshole bought some of them and every one decline their offer as the couple went to the woods to avoid getting scold from Emelie.

(Y/n) apologises directly to Toby who had a band-aid on his nose. But he insisted and told her it was okay. She smiled, grabbing a cup of orange juice and a couple of chips. She sat outside while everyone was busy partying, even some other couples she could spotted going to the woods that they only know what kind of kinky stuff they are doing.
She took a bite of the chips, and smiled sipping the juice while watching the stars from above like she always do. She yawned, grabbing her medicine as she inhaled the sweet scent that she always do.

She felt her body pain, her eyes shot open wide. She wasn't on the chair that she was sitting on a while ago. She moved, slowly from the ground. "Guys?" she called them, it was too silent like a while ago. Instead she'll be greeting some cabin and the woods, a small kid dressed in a black dress looks at her.

"Hey lady are you okay?" the small kid, pokes her. She looks at them in confusion as she slap her own face not the kid but her own to able to wake up from the dream.

"Uhm, can you tell me where am I?" she asked the kid.

"You are at the Haddonfield, silly! Its three days before Halloween! My mommy and I were invited to a party since my sister died. Bye lady!" she watched her running off towards her mother.

"W-what the actual fuck is going on?!" she screamed and felt her vision becomes dizzy before she black out.