Love me, Love me. Kill me, Kill me.

Warning! This chapter contains rape!  Forced sex duh! I don't know if you guys would enjoy this.

You're  enjoying this aren't you?

Sir, you disgust me

You are not worthy,  you son of a bitch.

(Y/n) screamed on top of her lungs, his knife pressed down at her smooth delicate skin, he was saving that for later. He would mark those with his teeth, and loved to hear you scream his name.

The tip of his knife was startling her uneasily, he puts his arms above at her head. He was in top of her, while his other hand was rubbing your own thighs smoothly.  He ripped her shirt out, his hand leans down.

No, 

You won't make that happen! With one final strength you have. You kicked him making him let go of you,  the minor scrambles up going towards the door.

You could escape! (Y/n) has hope! You could contact your own Uncle Andy to call some military to kill him!  The maiden herself then could finally have some peace! You could comeback home safe and sou--

"No! No! Michael!" (Y/n) screamed with horror when he grabbed her and slammed back at the ground. The poor (H/c) haired girl felt she cannot breath, she struggles at the cold hard floor.

Trying to find some air, Michael reaches up some ropes and when she noticed it she crawls fast like a centipede on her feet. This time, he slams her back where she was.  She could hear him growling, getting impatient.

He tied her legs up, tightly. Not wanting to make her escape again. He wants you to feel you in his arms, naked and seed inside of you. He doesn't want to be impatient, he was getting irritated.

He pinned her hands more harder this time, his hands were resting at her chest and pulls out your bra. He started to pinch the pink buds, no moans coming out from your mouth but cries.

"Stop it!" you yelled, he ignored your cries and pulled his mask down revealing his mouth with yellow teeth, what do you people expect to a guy in a mental asylum? Perfect white teeth? Fuck no. He licks his lips before sucking the bud out.

She screamed, her legs keep trying to push the rope away. His other large hands keep twisting her other soft bud while he stuck his mouth at the other one.

You cringed, wiggling yourself away. Her teeth was clattering, (Y/n) keep screaming, his other hand where cupping her breast was getting lower at her own flower. 

"Michael, don't fucking do this.  Please." she begged for mercy, screaming if the Michael she knew was still there and could release her.

The man ignored her pleas and do what he must. Michael's hand rubs over her undergarments she gasped not in pleasure.  She knows her body was begging for more, but,  not her soul and heart.

He bits her chest, she gasped in pain. Tears slipping out from her eyes, she could feel the warm liquid coming out of it. He continued to suck the blood with a small slurp.  Ooh,  he was enjoying this. He was also getting hard.

She was also getting wet, a normal response at the body which she clearly hated a lot.  The minor noticed that he wasn't sucking her breasts anymore, he lowers down going towards her lower region and started to rip it out.

"You don't have to do this, this isn't love anymore." she pleads

"Fu-"

The fucker sticks two fingers at  hole with so much talent, thanks to the whore he met at the asylum. She gripped  teeth tightly, her (e/c) filled with tears and pain.

The fingers were shoved deeply at her core.  Sweat formed at her forehead, she screamed again once more feeling the knot building inside of her.

"stop it"

She felt weird when she had her own first orgasm. It did bursts out from her own core, she screamed at the unwanted response of her body. Next, thing she knew he was swallowing her juices.

Her body was twitching madly,  and she felt tired and worn out. She squirmed when his large hands gripping both of her ass.

"P-please, stop." she hiccups, more tears comes out from her eyes. 'Mama' she thought, crying even harder.

"Michae--urk!"

She gasped at the sudden pain, she clamped her teeth more. (Y/n) screamed, lot of tears keep rolling out from her eyes. It started slow at first.

'it's too big-it's too big'

He kept thrusting inside, he was groaning in pleasure,  he could finally have her.  For so long!  And he would fuck her everyday if he needs too. He would make her his wife to make her stay with him forever! He needs to break her first, not wanting to make her walk again. He buried himself deeply, Michael could hear her whimpering.

He removed his mask, revealing his face. He bites her neck making it bleed, she groaned in pain startling at his attitude.

Disturbing?  It was, he started to thrust more Harder this time. Sweat gleamed at her forehead, his thick meat ramming at her virgin cunt, she wheezed. His hard dick keep pounding in and out, his hands lean down and grope both of her breasts.

He continued to pound her utterly and it hurts like hell. Then, when his time had come he discreetly load directly at her own cunt he buried inside of her as he let out a lustful groan feeling his thick shaft putting cum inside of his own.

(Y/n)'s vision were blurry as hell, she hiccupped. Hands shaking looking at the door, she tried to reach her hands up. Now, she wanted to die. He removed his dick away from her, heavy cum dripping out from her core.

'Save me.  Save me.'

She sobbed harder, when he flipped her body again facing him. He was not done yet! Even she looked so tired, he could fuck her all night long. He wants her to have his baby already, he grinned lifting her two bloody wounded legs up high.

He licks the dried blood before looking at you. The terrified minor felt her heart beating madly, ohh! This would be a long good night for him, and the poor minor hiccups in response.

"Bill, my dear brother,help her."