A fanboy

(Y/n)'s Pov

Don't get me wrong, After Ma's phone call. I waited back upstairs to wait for Laurie. Since today was Halloween and I needed to be alerted at all cost. I owe my life to Laurie and her family, as a sign of gratitude. I can't let them hurt for that Asshole's sake even my life would be the cost. I wouldn't mind, I just need to kill him if I had to. People like him shouldn't be born in this place. Sadly, accidents happen many times.

Here I am, looking at the window and when my eyes look down. I was greeted by a guy wearing a mask. A white mask that looks like,

Mariah Carey? 

Wait, what? 

'why would someone make a mask about Mariah Carey?'

My mind was confused for a second, my fingers patting my chin. Questions started to beam on my head. I can't help but let a small laugh. Wow, clearly. This guy is making me laugh, But, his mask is very dope tho. I like it, no offense. The mask looks so good, it would impress me when a guy wearing a mask like that and ask me out. We'll be stupid idiots together, Why am I grinning now? is it because of the funny mask?

Maybe?

Maybe not?

Gosh, I sound like a child again when it's up to something.

"Hm?" 

The fanboy wasn't there anymore, Guess I scared the shit out of him when I keep looking at his Mariah Carey mask and also not to mention by my stupidity striking again as  (L/n) it runs in the blood and I was hit by it again, I ran downstairs if I able to find the fanboy, smiling like a child. He wasn't there, sadly. My head turns to the left and right wanting to ask where did he got those Mariah Carey masks, It would be a good collection to scare my family. Especially, the rich spoiled brat cousin. Yeah, that Anubis. More like an anus, Ha! I could remember how he used to be a little shit when he used to be a dick to my sister.

But, now. I could finally begin my revenge on him. If I could find the fanboy, I really need those. Not knowing a tree trunk that was on the sidewalk hits my leg. The next thing I knew,

I was caught by something, my eyes darted on those-

'My god, look at those large muscles-- JESUS, STOP IT.' 

I don't know what is happening at that time, someone pulls me over. My (h/c) covering my face as I can't see someone who saved my ass. My fingers reached to brush the strands over my face.

OH.MY.GOD

'Hold my fucking cheez wiz'

The Fanboy just saved me. My mouth was hanging open as he put me down gently, the guy was actually totally buff. 

"Thank you," I said with a small smile and fix my hair. Clearly, I looked like being slammed at the wall many times, instead of a response at the man. He just ran away like those ninjas I saw on tv, I slapped my face. Something was off, but I decided to ignore it by the guy's presence.