Fear [08]

Darkness... Still Darkness...
Just like the  stories you had always read when the protagonist is not awake.
You found yourself at a chair, you look down to see yourself wearing a white dress that reaches up to your knee. You stand up, you reach out from the walls trying to find a door. (Y/n) breaths were soft trying to calm herself.
She blink, like a transition. She found herself dancing with someone. No, not someone.
She look up, she found herself her arms wrapped around his neck and his arms were at her waist.
He nuzzle her neck, his blonde hair touching at her ear.
"Michael." she whispered, he slowly twirled her around. Just like the fairy tale she read, she moves flawlessly she move her legs  like the princess would at the book.
He grab her by the waist lifting her up at the air.
Both of them laugh, he spun her around at the air.
"(Y/n)" he whispered back.

"I love you, and you are mine."

"What?"

She look up to see she was surrounded with mirrors, she saw her own reflection. She felt her blood went cold, seeing a woman who had the same (L/h) (H/c) and (Height). Wearing the same white dress, two of em were dancing, she gasp looking at the horrifying scene in front of her. The woman's head were hanging low, her lips were filled with blood. She was...

Dead.

"AH!"

She jolted in awake, the covers immediately pull down at the half on her body, she went stiff her hand reaching up in her hair.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Ugh, w-where?" you whispered, muttering some words. "Oh, I see." she tried to remember the past events, on how Wesley shot her, she sniffed. Baby powder and sanitize alcohol? Definitely  Hospital, she spotted white lilies covered with a red stained paper.
She shivered, holding her chest. She was shaking uncontrollably on her bed, Irena came in. Tears started to build on her eyes as she got out from the room.
"HAILEY!" her voice echoed at the hall.

She was tired of all of this.

Too. Tired.