Boogeyman? who?

The minor,  felt tears flowing out from her face.  She sniffles, while eating the waffles and the eggs. While Mr.  And Mrs.  Strode had a worried look, because her nose was getting red.
Even she was eighteen she looked like a twelve year old kid that lost its way to its parents,  she felt her sadness and anxiety keep whacking her head like the cartoons she always saw at the TV.
All she wanted to do is to scream and want her parents to be here and get her home to safety.  She look down sipping the orange juice,  her teeth was clattering. Even worse,  she was in Haddonfield the place she hated the most.
Someone must have transport her to this place.  Magic?  Perhaps her great great great great magical grandmother could brought her here, but if she was, she should have warn her before setting her to this place. "Eat it up dear. " Mrs.  Strode smile,  she smiled back.

"Thank you Mrs. Strode." she ate another waffle,  thank goodness food can help her calm down at all cost.

"I'm going to school now-"

"Wait,  Laurie can I go with you?  I just need visit something." you sipped the juice.  Laurie only nods,  and you thank Mr. and Mrs.  Strode before following Laurie away.

While following,  they came across a familiar house. (Y/n) couldn't help herself a chill running down on her spine,  she felt uneasy and put her hood on.

"Hey?  Is there something wrong (y/n)?" Laurie asked her,  noticing her distress seeing the house. "Oh? You know about the boogeyman right?" Laurie glance at the house while the two were continuing walking down at the road.

"Boogeyman you know that Psychopath who murdered his whole family,  even a nurse in the asylum."

(y/n) flinched, looks like she already know who's the boogeyman with out knowing his real name,  she grip both of her hands turning to fists. "Right, Laurie he  seems pretty fucked up." she let out a dry laugh,  wanting to murder him with a machete or a good guy doll.

"He was." Laurie paused, until they got in to the school,  she waved her hands, saying goodbye to Laurie before continuing her journey towards the woods, she hummed softly grabbing one pebble just like when she was a kid a ladder appeared.

"Looks like no one actually discovered my own place." she climbed herself to the top and went in,  dust clearly greets her some little objects she used to use when she was still a kid. She puts some small boards away revealing a small box underneath the boards. She opened it, a bracer greeted in front of her.

"Here I know you could use this when you are eighteen and you will open it when you're eighteen, okay? " Hailey's voice echoed at her mind giving the small box to her.

"Aunt Hailey,  whats in the box anyway? " she tap her fingers at the box making Hailey laugh like an idiot.

"A useful bracer,  trust me. Its useful. Just flick it, alright?" Hailey pats her head, and gave the small box on her hands.  She was still eight years old at that time. Hailey giggled, grabbing a knife to cut the cake.  "Come now dearie,  we wouldn't want everyone to wait the cake are we? "

She put on the bracer and it fits perfectly on her,  it was made with pure leather and when she flicked her wrist, an obsidian blade appeared at her hands, she flicks it back and it disappeared.

She grabbed the small paper at the box with a jester symbol drew across with a H.

-Hope you'll enjoy your eighteenth gift I gave to you, The hidden blade.

With lots of love,

Hailey Quinn.

P. S use it for emergencies.

She smiled wiping the tears on her eyes,  putting the letter at her chest.  It could be used on emergency,  she stands up and wind passes through her.  She glared at the Asylum from the distance.

"Bring it on, Michael."