We are not giving up on you

(Y/n)

Next day, she found herself at the swing. While Bill was working today, she went to the park when she got bored at the house.  She saw children playing around, even toddlers with their own parents.

Outside the playing area, she stands up slowly eyeing a familiar two figures standing outside.

"Mama? Papa?"

Her parents are here, she felt relief when she hugged both of them. Oh, she really needed them both. She starts to cry, "I am sorry." she hiccupped. Irena smiled gently caressing her old girl at her hands. Since, those two had a job to. "Its okay, honey." Harold assures his daughter down.

"Mama,Papa. He-he raped me." She sobbed, oh god, their expression turns into fear seeing their daughter was assaulted and got beaten by the Shape. As a parents, they really wanted to strangle that fucker off and torture him until those two are satisfied. 

They couldn't do that, Irena wasn't into torture and stuff. But, seeing their daughter was assaulted and abused by him. She could break a small rule, right?

"Here, we wanted to give you this. " Harold handed her a small envelope. "This is our gift for your eighteenth birthday. Even its a bit late, you know your Dad and I went to work." Irena smiled, wiping the tears and the mucus at her nose for being a loving Mother to its child.

"But, this costs too much." she looks at the envelope full of money and a small card with a golden broom logo at the back.  "Yeah, but this is for you and your family. We already gave one to your sister, if you guys have financial problems just went to this address and find Beverly Debouch." Harold points the card.

"I'm really gonna miss you." Irena kisses her cheek and hugs her tightly, they had a cannibal to catch. Since, one of their friend didn't come back from the mission he was assigned and they planned to their old friend's last sighting.

"You two are going on a tour again?" (Y/n) frowns, puffing her nose.

"Yep, they just really wanna hear us playing some good o'l violin." Harold pointed the car trunk.

"And remember, to visit Lizzy. She's with your Uncle Andy." Harold hugs his daughter and a last kiss on her forehead before jogging back to the car. "We'll miss you. I love you my sweet little batgirl."

"I love you too, Ma and Pa."