Hallucinate

"That boy... Is one of hella crazy!"

Selena slammed her fist at the table, looking at (Y/n) with excitement.

"Sel, Yer scaring her, be calm about dis." Mia warned.

"But, he shouldn't be doing that." Makoto said with a bit confusion on her voice. She didn't knew how strong was this minor. (Y/n) took a bullet!

"They were right, though. I think that guy has serious illness and it wouldn't be good if he keep continuing this kind of behaviour." Emelie said worriedly.

"Wow, Em. Since when did you know about this 'Mental' illness?" Selana smirked, Emelie rolled her eyes.

"Its called a book, Selena. Never heard of it cave girl?" Emelie shot back.

"Shut up you bi-"

"That's enough." Makoto hushes them both, who soon breaks away.

The minor ignores their ramblings and yelling when she heard something familiar, she quickly rose up from her seat. She looked at the other direction, she saw a familiar strands of blonde hair. She secretly leaves, not drawing an attention.

She stands at the empty hallway, she was about to leave but. She heard his giggle at the end she saw a shadow at the staircase. She don't know what just happened when her legs begun to move its own.

She followed the figure upstairs.

"Come on (Y/n)! In here!" it giggled once again, going in to an empty room.

'No. No. What are you doing? Turn back!.' the voice in her head screamed.

"(Y/n)?" it called, softly. She looked down seeing a small gate, she used her energy lifting herself up but, she felt herself falling. The empty hallway disappeared and changes into the rooftop, something was grabbing her t-shirt tightly.

"(Y/n), what are you doing?!" Mia was pulling her off,

"(Y/n)! We thought you leave because of us and W-we decided to follow you!" Emelie stuttered.

"Are you trying to kill yourself?" Selena looks down at the minor who also had a terrifying look on her face.

"No, I just saw something." she glance at the open door. How come she didn't realize it at all?