We could do this

Bill,
He was always there for her even the baby wasn't even his. The two even got an argument when (Y/n) wanted to abort the child last month,As he is, he won't let that happened because the child needs to live.

Bill keep comforting his girlfriend even last time she slammed her head at the mirror, Bill Denbrough wasn't given up on her. She always had nightmares and he knows she keeps dreaming about Michael Myers again.

And he has ways to stop it, like wrapping his arm tightly around her when they go to sleep because it actually work when he went wake that night and tries that method, she always bury her head at his chest. He loved her, the feeling on his chest makes him dance around. He could finally forget IT and start a good family with the minor, love always wins.

"So, what will be the kid's name if its a girl?" she heard him ask, she was putting some names at the small notebook she brought from the store.

"Hmm," he hummed, thinking for a good name for a girl. What will be a good name that grows up like a hero like her mother? Diana? Probably not, how about Natasha? Or Wanda? Starfire? Barbara?

"H-how about B-barbara?" he asked, since she loves Batgirl that much, her eyes lits up instantly and scribbles the name at the paper. "Not bad, Sugah Boogah" she teased.

"H-hey, I-I-I told you n-not to c-call-call me that!" his cheeks reddens causing her to stick her tongue out.

"Oh come on, you keep calling me Bugaboo last time." she rolled her eyes. "Now, I did pick some names for ya." she winked at him as he pulled her close.

"W-well y-yo-you lo-looked cute with t-the name, I-I gave." he defends and she pressed her lips at his cheeks, poor Bill, his face keeps getting red when he's flustered.

"Just to be clear, I'm too smart to be seduced by you." she grinned, and he places small kisses between her forehead.

"Well, that's why I love you, bugaboo."