Truth

Hailey, she watched the doctor grabbing his things from the office. She sat on the chair, facing Loomis.

Shouldn't be the doctor knows the patient's profile? She clutch her fountain pen angrily. If that kid steps out from the line, she wouldn't care if some blood will be spilled out. (Y/n) is important to Hailey's life, and with that obsession can lay a little finger on her. Hailey could actually do it. She would keep an eye to the boy before she'll be resigning and move in Irena's place.

"Tell me, Nurse Quinn." Loomis said, sitting at the chair.

"(Y/n) (L/n) was my niece, not by blood. She still treated me like a family." an Aunt. she begun, not trying to spill more beans to the man.

"Five years younger from Michael, she uhh.. Always spend her time with him. That's what I've heard before." she explained, remembering how (Y/n) would always talk about Michael being a good friend.

"(Y/n), belonged to the top 3 no-- wait, 5? I don't know. She always avoid those people who tried to hurt her. (Y/n) is a good kid." she smiled slyly, looking at Loomis.

"That's only I could say, Doc."

"Right, Nurse Quinn. When did (Y/n) met Michael?" Doctor Loomis asks, she taps her fingers.

"Well, Doc. I'm being honest with you. She never told me,  She just announced it randomly." she shrugged her shoulders.

"You know, how kids are energetic." she looked away,her voice is filled with truth.

"Where is she now?" Loomis eyed her, she lean back to her seat. She chuckled, shaking her head a few times.

"I can't tell you that, Dr. Loomis. That's away from the line and I suggest you don't need to provoke me." she said with a pressed smile.

"Right." Loomis shakily gulp. Hailey looked at her watch.

"Well, times up  I need to go home. See ya." she darted away from the old man.

"Just few days, And I could get out  from this shitty fucked up nut house. Dammnit, boss. Why you put me in this crazy nut shit place?" she cursed angrily.