Chapter 55: BTS or GOT7 or CRAZY8?

Start from the beginning

Zync oppa choked out his food and laughed.

"Let them be," A.N unni told me, "They needed it. They've been spending years with us without having feelings for us. I mean they acted normal around us as if we were boys. It's like they have no feelings for girls... Anymore,"

"Yes! Sometimes I'm worried if they're gay..." Sora laughed. Luis oppa quickly slapped her head. "Ya!" She yelled.

"I get to hit you now because you're my dongsaeng!" He smirks.

"Aw~~ So you were seeing me as a girl? That's why you didn't hit me before?" Sora gave him a... weird smile. I got a little goose bump. Her eyes were flashing quickly.

"Sure..." Luis oppa got shy.

"Awww~~" she said and hugged him tightly. Then, she slapped him hard on the arm. He screamed really loud at her. "Now I can hit you harder because you're my brother," she winked.

"Ashh..."

"Stop it and continue eating. You're wasting the precious food," Appa said.

Sora and oppa got back to eating. They looked up slowly at the same time and stared at us. "Why are you giving us that look?" Luis oppa asked.

"Oh.." I said. I looked at the others and they looked back at me with the same glance. "Oh~~" I sang the word.

We were smiling deviously at them because they're back to normal. I think it was more than back together. Their bond is closer too, closer than before.

We all laughed and didn't answer him.

Oh~~ LOBSTAR!~~~

I quickly picked the lobster but about 3 other chopsticks stopped me at the same time. I looked up. Ugh.. Appa and Semra unni. The two other people who knows how to eat in this group.

"Let go," I said, loosing my senses. I'm the maknae.. That's disrespectful. But this is about food..

"I saw it first," A:den oppa said.

"Ya, can't you see? My chopsticks are on it first," Semra unni said.

I looked at Semra unni and A:den appa. "Unni.. Oppa... I always give up but not when it's about food..." I told them.

"Chill down. There's more," Kevin oppa said.

"Actually... That's the only piece..." Zync oppa stirred the pot. He only picks up fish and shrimps.

"You guys should let go and give Jennie the lobster piece," Sora said, "She would win over a fight when it's on food," she joked, but that could be the ending.

"Yeah.. She's stronger than you think," A.N unni said.

"Only if it's about food," Kevin oppa and Luis oppa laughed.

"I'm strong! I'm stronger than Kevin! Jennie is only about his strength," Semra unni said.

"Oh my god. Haven't you heard!?" Kevin oppa yelled, "The food! The lobster is the prize! Jennie is winning for sure!" He said. I smiled at him and he smiled back. The smile though.. squeezing ours eyes and shows all our teeth.

"There's a chance A:den oppa might win," Sora said, "He's a food monster too,"

"Those three all food monster!" A.N unni, Kevin oppa, Luis oppa and Zync oppa said in sync.

I sighed and let go of the lobster. Semra unni and A:den oppa have been working hard. Practices, being leader, dieting, being the visual, while I did nothing so I'll give them the piece.

"Yes!" Appa cheered.

"Let's cut it in half!" Semra unni told him.

I froze. Wait in half!? I backed off for nothing! I should've said that and cut it in three for all of us.