?: R-Right... well...

Axel saw that the girl had a bit of sadness in her tone and expression whatever she wanted to say must've been really hard.

?: W-Well, you see... there's a reason why no one likes a leech beast.

Axel: ?

?: I-It's cause... we eat food and can survive on it... but we prefer...

Axel: ?

?: Blood...

Axel: ...

Axel gave her a raised eyebrow before saying...

Axel: So you're here to ask me for some of my blood?

She nervously nodded while keeping her eyes to the ground. He crossed his arms and sighed but more out of confusion than frustration...

Axel: Well, I'm not saying no...

Sitri: Of course you're not.

?: Y-You're not!?

Axel quickly cut off the mental connection and said...

Axel: No, but first, question, why can't you drink someone else's blood?

?: W-Well... one thing nobody knew about leech - girls, is that we prefer to drink the blood of someone who is in sync with our blood affinity.

Axel: Blood affinity?

?: Y-Yea, for example, a leech - girl won't drink blood from just anybody, l-let's take one of my sisters for example, she has a taste for liars.

Axel: Ok?

?: By her blood affinity being that she can only drink the blood of a liar, if she drinks the blood of anyone else, it'll taste gross and almost make her sick.

Axel: Ok... I think I get it.

?: E-Every leech - girl has a preference... l-like me.

Axel: And what's your blood affinity?

She blushed a little, embarrassed to tell him as she said...

?: The selfless...

Axel: ...

?: Mine is actually the trickiest, because there aren't a lot of good humans.

Axel: How come you can't drink from a human - beast?

?: Because it's weird for us and we already tried which is the reason why some of us are outcasts, plus our blood has been said to tastes like grass for some reason.

Axel: So you want... to suck my blood.

She nodded...

Axel: I see...

She took her eyes off the ground and look at Axel's face to see that he was contemplating it. With the dreadhead, he could feel his lust rise so he mentally sighed and said...

Axel: Why are you doing that?

Sitri: Oh? No huge outburst? I'm impressed.

Axel: Why do you want me to say yes to this girl so bad?

Sitri: Axel look at her, if anything she's an emo version of Rina with smaller breasts, she even worked up the courage to come and see you, are you really gonna turn her away?

Axel: Sigh. I was gonna say yes anyway but why are you so intere-

?: I-I'll pay you!

Axel: Huh?