While she fixed herself something to eat, Axel left for the front door to see exactly who it was. When he opened the door, he found a short girl looking up at him with a very nervous expression on her face, even her body language yelled "IT TOOK ALL OF MY COURAGE TO DO THIS!!!!" Unlike Kana, Chio, Mona, and Lin who were all bless in either the chest or the back side, this one was blessed in both. She had some nice sized breast sexy hips and thighs that seemed to fill out the red shorts with black stockings.

He noticed that she also had black rings around her eyes, like she hasn't slept in days. Final analysis: she was just all around hot, It wasn't helping with his dick going down either, he was surprised she didn't say anything about it but he just thought that maybe she didn't see it so he quickly fixed himself before she did.

?: U-Uh...

Axel: Can I help you?

?: W-Well... I-I...

Axel: ?

The girl took a deep breath to calm herself down before asking...

?: Are you Axel Fukuhara?

Axel: That's me.

?: O-Ok... w-well... I... sigh (takes another deep breath) Why don't you hate human beasts?

Axel was a little put off by this same question this time because he's sure that he's never seen this girl before - even in school. He didn't know everyone there but he was always good with faces...

Axel: Can I ask why do you want to know?

?: Ah! S-Sorry! I-I just... I-It's just that-

Axel: Hey.

?: !

Axel: Calm down, I'm not gonna hurt you, honest.

Seeing the assurance in his slightly scowling face, she decided to try again...

?: W-Well... I want t-to know because... I... saw you... o-on the HBCS.

Axel: HBCS?

?: T-The Human Beasts Community Scoop. It showed how you saved that batgirl from a lightning bolt and... I-I just-

Axel: You wanted to know if I did it for her to owe me or not.

The girl then nodded as he said...

Axel: I did it because it was the right thing to do, just cause every human hates human beasts doesn't mean I have to. If anything, I'm kinda an outcast on both sides.

?: S-So... you really don't hate them?

Axel: You mean you? No I don't.

?:s W-W-... I-I... how did you-

Axel: You're not very good at hiding that tail.

She then sighed and pulled her tail up to hide her blushing face behind it, she was surprised that he actually saw it but supposed that she would be found out sooner or later, her tail was actually thick and slippery looking, it didn't look like she could do much with it except slap the hell out of someone.

Axel: By the look of that tail, I'd have to say you're a... I don't know, I kinda don't like guessing cause I don't like feeling racist.

?: R-Right! I-I'm actually also an outcast because of what I am.

Axel: Really? That's surprising. What are you?

?: I-I'm a Leech-girl.

Axel: Huh. That's cool I guess. So not trying to sound rude but why did you come to me? It's kinda obvious that you didn't come all this way just to ask me a question.