Sunshine& Rain

Opal held Brendan closer to her neck 'Lord if you're listening, please don't let him stop' she prayed. Opal gasped when Brendan's kisses started to dip from her neck to her collar bone. She lightly pushed him away and started to undress, Brendan used the break to rid himself of his clothes. Once they were entirely naked, they took each other in. Opal was very impressed with what she saw, Brendan wasn't a gym freak, but he sure was built. "Damn," the couple said in unison. Brendan licked his lips as he took in all of Opal's heavenly curves; once his gaze reached Opal's face, he felt his heart skip a beat. He knew she was sexy one look could tell you that, but the shy look on her face made her beautiful. Brendan gulped out of fear but approached his wife nonetheless.

Brendan leaned in slowly to kiss Opal, and he felt her kiss back, albeit hesitantly. Brendan broke away, took Opal's hand, and led her to their bedroom. Once there, he sat her down on the bed, "Brendan, what-" Opal began to ask why he was walking away, "Shhh. Opal, I want you so badly, but I don't want to rush this. So let me take my time." Brendan gestured for Opal to scoot further back on the bed and motioned for her to stop when she got far enough. Brendan continued his sexy charades as he formed prayer hands and opened them slowly. Opal got the idea and propped her knees up and opened her legs. "That's right baby, show me that pretty pussy." Brendan laid down between Opal's thighs and feasted on her pretty pink flower. "Ahhh" Opal moaned louder than she intended. Although it didn't seem like Brendan was paying any attention, he licked, sucked, and punished her needy clit and folds. Opal felt a knot tightening in her stomach and couldn't wait for her release.

Opal was going crazy while Brendan steadily took his time. Opal fought between the need to cum and the desire to ride these slow waves of ecstasy. Brendan decided for her when he thrust two-fingers in tight twat and lightly nibbled her inner left thigh. "Oh God" Opal was a goner, she couldn't remember the last time she came so hard during oral; in fact, she doesn't believe that such a time existed. Opal had no time to recover before Brendan was at her clit again, this time was a stark contrast from the last. This wasn't the slow polite gentleness of new lovers; this was a man-eating a woman like she was his last meal.

Brendan's tongue was batting her swollen clit around with purpose. His two-fingers were now three and were pistoning in and out of with no hint of slowing down. This time there was no slow waves; Opal's orgasm hit like a tsunami. "Fuck. Brendan" Opal tried to pay him a compliment while her legs collapsed on the bed. "I'm not done" Brendan sucked deeply on Opal's soaked folds and lapped up all of her juices before Opal could even reply to his demand. "Brendan, I can't" Opal started to beg for mercy, but then before she knew it, another knot was starting to get tied. "I said I'm not done" Brendan growled, while his left hand worked her aching cunt, his right found a new friend on her right nipple. Opal's legs were shaking violently, but Brendan just continued to slurp her essence. "Brendan, Please. I cant" Opal wasn't sure if she could handle another orgasm. "One more time baby, then I promise I'll take you" Brendan spoke while lavishing her cunt. Though he spoke softly, Opal knew it was a command and gave her man what he needed. "Mmmm Good girl" Brendan licked his lips, made his way back up her body.

Opal couldn't take it anymore, and she reached between them grabbed and grabbed his cock. "Ohh" She expected him to be big, the sweatpants and ball shorts he wore painted a pretty clear picture. Opal wasn't expecting him to be so thick "Wait baby, I got to get a condom" Brendan reached over into the nightstand. Opal beat down her disappointment, she knew the reason they had to be so cautious, but she wanted to know how it would feel to have all of Brendan. While she pouted Brendan sheathed himself in latex and placed his rounded tip at her entrance. Before he could overthink what he was doing, he started to glide into her. Opal winced at the feeling of being stretched. "Shit. O, are you okay?" Brendan halted to be sure she wasn't in too much pain. "Don't stop" she said between clenched teeth. Brendan nodded and pushed in slower than before, and he fought hard not to cum once he was fully inside. "Fuck" Brendan hissed, he knew she would feel good, but her tight pussy felt better than he ever imagined.