Naked

"I'm glad you came, man." Pekelo said while Brendan sat on his couch. "I can't believe she would do this." Brendan was wringing his hands through his hair. "Really?"Pekelo laughed "What?" Brendan was tired of being out of the loop. "You avoided fucking her since yall got married, and you might be able to sell her that bullshit about you HIV stopping you, in the beginning, but not forever. Did you think you could never fuck her and keep her faithful?" Pekelo wasn't much for comfort, but he was honest. "I know, I know. Trust me I want her so fucking badly, but every time I get close something stops me. Something tells me I don't deserve to touch her." Brendan finally admitted. "Sounds like you need to see someone." Pekelo suggested "Come on. We haven't even made a year, and you think we need therapy." Brendan felt like a failure to have to see someone about his sexual impotence. "Either that or start nailing your wife. " Pekeklo teased.

"Brendan if you don't start answering these damn calls" Opal was pacing the floor calling Brendan early the next morning, it was his turn to take the kids to daycare. She was going to be late for work if he didn't come home, ' Good thing the clinic opens at 10 am' Opal thought to herself, Although she liked to be there early to set up for the day. It wouldn't kill her to be there at nine instead of eight. Still, Brendan's temper tantrum didn't mean he could skirt his Daddy duties. CLICK. Opal turned to see Brendan "Answer your damn phone" Opal fussed, while she was still ashamed of what she did. She was pissed at how Brendan straight up left her hanging. "Here," Brendan passed her a piece of paper and went to take care of the kid's breakfast. "Dr. Liana, you set us up with a counselor?" Opal was confused but touched that he thought about seeing someone to help them. "We meet her tonight Pekelo said he would watch the kids." Brendan placed the kids in their seats and went walked to Opal. "I love you, Opal, have a good day" Brendan kissed his wife goodbye.

Opal was in a haze all day; she was sitting in the break room going over yesterday. She avoided Raheim as much as she could, but as she watched him walk into the break room, she knew it was time. "Hey O, I haven't seen you all day" Raheim smiled at her. "Raheim, we need to talk" Immediately his face fell. "I want to start by saying that I'm sorry that I kissed you back yesterday because as you know, I am with Brendan." Opal explained "Yeah Brendan the friend" The jealousy was clear. "What's that supposed to mean?" Opal asked "I remember when you told me you two were just friends" Raheim was not a man accustomed to rejection. "Yeah and I remember you saying my clinic was a childish dream, yet here you are working for me." Opal argued "Look you are a good doctor, and you have been helpful these past few months. But I am with Brendan, and if you can't respect that, then you need to leave" Opal left the break room and got ready for her first counseling session with Brendan.

Brendan hadn't been to Opal's clinic in years; he usually met her after work at home. So he was impressed over how well she was doing, the Clinic had a clean lobby with warm colors sprinkled throughout the decor. The waiting room felt more like a comfortable living room, and the nurses were all beaming calm and professional auras. 'Good for you O' Brendan thought to himself happy for his wife's success. Brendan was sitting int he waiting room when an uneasy feeling came over him, and he looked up to see Raheim standing over him. "Brendan" Raheim smiled coldly. "What do you want?"

Brendan rose to meet the man's gaze, just begging for a reason to deck him. "Whoa, I'm just here to say hi" Raheim put his hands up in surrender. "I know what you did, and I don't have the energy to pretend that we're cool" Brendan felt his handball up. " What are you going to hit me? Let's see how that will play out" Raheim chuckled smugly. "What do you want?" Brendan hated Raheim since he first met him, he knew he wasn't good enough for Opal. "I just wanted to tell you congratulations, I know about you and Opal," Raheim said with ease. "So you knew she was mine, and still kissed her." Brendan couldn't believe this guy. "Did she tell you she kissed me back?" Raheim argued, "I love Opal, I want her to be happy and if you're not doing the job be brave enough to step down." Raheim challenged. "Let me tell you something if you try to pull the shit you pulled last night again. I will fuck your world up. No amount of money will save you from this ass whooping." Brendan watched a fear flicker in Raheim's eyes. "Take care of her" Raheim walked away as Opal entered the Lobby. "You ready?" Brendan smiled. "As I'll ever be"Opal replied.