strippers need love too 36

"take Over"

Sorry for the long wait 💜✍🏿

Late Night
10:3OPM

At the House of Peaches All the Strippers Reported early and was having a Seat untill the House Wife Came to which nobody Knew About But Big Sexy and Ross Who was Waiting for Her Arrival Cardi B - Backin It Up Was on blast .

Chocolate Swirl sat next to Royal who Seemed Really Bothered By everybody And that she Kept Yawning . Juicy and The Other Girls Were all sitting at the Tables Among Themselves On they're phones or Talking at least With the ones They Liked enough to Talk to .

All together there was 10 to 20 girls Most left when sweets left who felt some type way and was making bread With her by doing dance  Routines . "TF you looking at !?" Chocolate Swirl snapped at Royal Who was seconds away from knocking her The hell out.

"Nobody Looking at You Darkie I'm trying peep was going on behind You "Royal Said rolling her neck with attitude .

Chocolate Swirl hated when people called our her skin complexion something she was aware of and hated when people Insulted Her of it . "Darkie ?!bitch don't play with me ! " She  snapped stood Up placing her hands on the Table .

"Did I s-s-Stutter You heard me Nobody looking at you DARKIE! " Royal said louder Standing up To get in chocolate swirls Face since the music was playing not to many people Noticed but the ones who did was just watching or seen it as normal to just mind they Business.

Before anything can come out They're Mouth or fight  The House wife came through the door long blue Hair , Curvy Frame and brown skin That Made any man Want to Lick like brown sugar dressed in a brown rhinestones top and  matching bottoms, including 6 inch heels."you bitches both sit down!" She snapped causing her nostrils to flare hearing her Heels Clack on the  marble floor by the door .

Royal turned Around Ready to fight somebody "who in the f- " before she could finish her sentence The House wife Latoya stood in front of Royal's face Giving her zero space .

"I wish you would..i Promise You You'll Regret it !" Letoya Snapped .

Royal stood Silent not sure who the hell this girl was in her face telling her what she can't and cannot do . But as far as she knew they was expecting someone a woman.

" Anybody else feeling froggy ?" Letoya shouted As the music stopped since the dJ assumed she was trying to get his attention to Talk and turn the music off . nobody spoke or said two words.

with all the attention on her she continued to go off"now if anybody else want to start some shit then you can walk your ass on outta here right now! make my day because i don't care if you stay or go." letoya snapped  made walk hand motions with her hands to make sure she was understood with a serious facial expression.

" letoya snapped  made walk hand motions with her hands to make sure she was understood with a serious facial expression