strippers need love too 46

" you Running ? "

Mystery Woman POV
__________________________

" 500, 600 , 800 , oh okay yeah this enough for  right now but I'm gone need  my full thousand before I provide this information again

" 500, 600 , 800 , oh okay yeah this enough for  right now but I'm gone need  my full thousand before I provide this information again ." She told stacy .

"I gave you half down till I get what i want then you get the rest when it's all said and done ." Stacy said aggressively but calm because they Were both in a public place .

"Don't get aggressive  with me but fine  I'll do just that but don't  try to jip Me because just how you can Make shit happen to me I can do the same ." She snapped back putting the money away into her purse under the counter

"Fiesty I like it " stacy said in a creepy tone little did she know he was known for liking fiesty women and wasn't even close to bothered by her empty threats.

"Mhm I'm sure you like alot of things now what can I get you ?!"she asked placing both her hands on the bar as cardi b Money played in the background loudly. 

"What's  that supposed  to mean ?!" Stacy asked folding his arms looking at her with a confused facial Expression. 

"listen what I'm trying to say is you went through some loops of people to find me and giving me -" before she could finish a fair skin male approached  the bar .

-"i'll take a shot of vodka "  he Asked looking like he had a few already.

"Okay I got you " she quickly poured the small shot glass of vodka so she can finish her sentence.

"Aight appreciate it " the man said quickly trying to walk away with the shot before paying the  price not intentionally in his mind he already paid but he didn't it  was the second time which he paid for that too . This was his 6th time .

"Aht aht! Give me money cough up the 10 $ buddy ! " she said told him  aggressively.

He sucked his teeth and pulled 10 dollars out his pocket and gave it to her . "Here " he said before walking away .

"And another thing that's your last one so make it last " she told him tucking her hair behind her Ear. 

"Yeah..yeah" he mumbled walking off .

" yeah..yeah nothing you cut off " she shouted to him . " - okay now where were we ? Oh yeah I'm saying you doing all of this and giving up your money to a stranger to find someone for whatever reason you must really like the girl . If you willing to go all these lengths no telling what you willing to do or that you like and how far you go ."  She said to him leaning in towards him so no one can hear her which nobody could since