strippers need love too 18

"Way back then "
___________________________________

Flashback to  years ago
At  The House of Peaches 🍑
SWEET'S POV :

Fresh out of Highschool  Saye'rionna not knowing what to do with her life but with not much time Her Mother Angel Didn't leave her with

Fresh out of Highschool  Saye'rionna not knowing what to do with her life but with not much time Her Mother Angel Didn't leave her with . It's rather find a job or get out within a Month She attended Several Job Interviews and Applications had Only One Job but they pay wasn't  exactly Big enough for her to leave within a month .

Her Mother angel Was constantly in her ear even when she was working  about things she had no control over like the times she came in at , And When she went out on the weekend . Mostly the main one no one wants to hear from they're Mother is being a bad Influence On Her Siblings .

Saye'rionna Was  left with one choice after quitting her Job Within half the month with Not much time and only 400 dollars to her name . Most of it was being spended on on food Even clothes etc things her mother refused to Provide .

Saye'rionna Packed Her Bag full of Lingerie and Heels Down to the local Strip Club Called "The House of Peaches " .

9:00 P. M

" I Can't believe I'm doing this "  she Mumbled Under Her Breath While standing in the mirror Downstairs of the locker room Nervous And Shakey

" I Can't believe I'm doing this "  she Mumbled Under Her Breath While standing in the mirror Downstairs of the locker room Nervous And Shakey .

Though she Danced at parties  Around friends often  It was nothing But  compared to horny guys watching and while Your Naked ? Let's not forget Paying you . Isn't exactly what she had in Mind No females does but you Gotta do what you gotta do .

Especially If Your 2 months Pregnant by an abusive  boyfriend and Drug dealer Even a Killer it takes a Toll That You Gotta Provide for yourself and by yourself .

A melanin Light skin  Woman In Pink Lingerie , A Long black Silk straight Weave and dimple  piercings  Walks In Behind Saye'rionna .

"First Time Huh ? "  She stood Smoking a Blunt .

"Yes ! Very first don't even know what to do of course I know to dance but what Turns Heads I don't Know " Saye'rionna told Her still Looking into the mirror Tucking her Hair behind her ear .

"Girl don't over think it ! It's just like dancing at a party But By yourself half ass naked Or fully naked in front of Your friends . Just Instead of your friends they some high paying ass Men." 

"Yeah True Just damn when I walked in Here was Packed Full of men "
saye 'rionna said .

"Well you rather dance for a bunch of women ? " The woman said back in a sarcastic tone .

" Shit I wouldn't mind at least that would be easier !" Saye'rionna snapped her head back .

" Well picture them niggas as bitches they act like one most of the time anyways!  ,  But I suggest you go get ready once that other bitch get off stage you gone get called first ..." the woman said back to her putting out her Blunt walking towards her locker .

" Aight so what you off for tonight ? " Saye asked her .

" You figured that because I'm at my locker right ? She laughed . " Nah I'm retiring I'm leaving the stripper business . "

" Damn well how long was you here ? " Saye asked while walking to the bathroom to change into her stripper clothes .

" You ask alot of questions but I been here for a long time to know the ropes . " the woman said While Packing everything into bags and putting her white t shirt on , leggings . "

"Oh okay " saye shouted from the bathroom .

Suddenly Minutes later she barfed Loud enough for the other woman to hear her . When she was done came out the bathroom rinsing her mouth with water taking a breather .

" Nerves ? " The other woman asked .

Silenced filled the bathroom before Saye'rionna  responded.

"Oh I see ! Come sit down right here rookie " the woman told Saye'rionna as she walked over sitting on the bench by the locker .

As she added on to say  " Listen I'm not gone tell nobody but you need to be careful bitches around here will tell on you and you'll lose your job quick . "

"Thank you for not saying anything ! I don't need more problems right now but what's your name I didn't get it ? "  Saye'rionna asked her .

" Peaches but name is Paris . Yours? "

"Saye'rionna but you can call me Saye "

" Okay saye I'm gone call you sweets " see ya take it easy " peaches told her heading out .

" Thank you for the advice " saye shouted.

" Don't mention it boo ! " peaches shouted walking out the door with her Blunt and stripper bag .

An Hour later ...

Bouncer big sexy : "your up soon what do we call you ? "

Saye :" call me sweets " she winked putting on her heels .

Bouncer big sexy : " (laughed ) okay sweets you'll hear the DJ call you up . "

Saye : " okay "

DJ  Ray Announcer :" next we got coming Up something new and fresh give it up For SWEETS!!!! . "

Cardi B - I like it  came on Loud and full of bass

Saye'rionna got up from the bench wearing a All Black Lace see Through Body suit with Black  Stilletto  heels .

As she took a deep breath  looked back at her surroundings in the locker room , while standing at the door with all kinds of anxiety .

Flashback end

Coco : YO SIS!!! Coco snaps her fingers to get sweets attention .

Coco : YO

Sweets : "Yeah what ? "

Coco :"  you good ? "

Sweets : " yeah  "

Sweets held her head down wiping away a tear for her little sister to not see .

Coco :"  if you good let's go in the living room with everybody else . "

Coco and saye went into the living room.

Vote
Comment
Follow

Should I make these shorter ?