strippers need love too 26

"take Over "

House of Peaches
_____________________

Back at house of Peaches Where Both sweets and Paris Worked It's been dead for awhile

Back at house of Peaches Where Both sweets and Paris Worked It's been dead for awhile . Money has not been made Since Big sexy fired Sweets when her boyfriend Whooped His Big Ass for not minding his Business . Chocolate swirl was still there She even got a Few random Ones to work there the place made a little money . But not Alot .

The ladies even Boss man Made Up A Special Day for the weekend where all Women who want to try out can come . Food Will be cooked and Drinks will be Low Called "the Take Over " from 4-12 A.M tonight  . Little did The boss Know The Girls Has been doing  some Under the Table Jobs to make more dough since the business is declining .
_____________________________

Big sexy

Assistant Manager of the club Named Ross short Light skin with Braids and Has a good business Sense for Making money so big sexy employed him Since Paris Left and Sweets . "Listen boss man so I'm reading into the files so when this sweets girl worked here,  money was being made but due to her crazy psychotic Abusive boyfriend Fought you for jumping in the conversation you fired her ?! " Ross Asked .

Big sexy -" yeah that's exactly what happened . I couldn't have that kind of energy Around this establishment . "

Ross - "  I understand but would it have made sense to kick the dude it and Bann Him instead of firing your best stripper . "

Big sexy - " yeah it would have but at the moment the best choice was to let her and that Man off my Lot ."

Ross - " true so have you thought about bringing her back ? , Money could be made and I'm sure she didn't find a job by now . People ain't gone hire no Stripper Hoe just like that . "  Ross said Running his Chin Hair .

Big sexy - " I thought about it a few times it's been a good few months and few other girls who worked here . The eldest one retired because she got pregnant had to do it for the child . " Big sexy said Counting the Last bit of money that has been made .