strippers need love 32

"Even Me could Love"

☀️- (Liking These Chapters so Far ? Please let a sista Know in the comment section )

Royal 👑 AkA Rayne POV
___________________________
Me and My Boyfriend  Shawn Was On a Beach As a little Something to do For Our One Year anniversary . We Decided to Go Away doing something bigger and Better After This Take Over Event I Have to Attend Tonight . Shawn Was A Guy I dated as a Rebound Didn't Really Have Intentions of Falling In Love With The Man , he Never Really Was My Type. once I got my heart broken over a guy I dated who "Accepted" that I was a stripper . But Was going Around telling people he didn't trust me and Was Convinced I was Doing "hoe Shit" that Under the Table Shit girls at The Club Be Doing .

I couldn't take it anymore including the disrespect and problems we were already Having, Refusing to want to become a Family with me and never telling me why . forgetting why I was even a stripper which I constantly said over and Over again To Take Care of Myself plus My Mother in a House that Cost Big Money.  My siblings Relocated to different parts of the world For Jobs and Had Kids So I was the only one Left at Home that has no choice but to take care of my mother while she's  Sick. in-between all of that chaos I found a job as a Stripper that pays Fast and end up Meeting Shawn the love of my life I didn't want to tell him what I do for a living afraid history would repeat itself . Unfortunately I was wrong I end up telling him 3 months in after I was done with playing with his head and Using him which I eventually came clean about even Though He Was Hurt Shawn Understood because  We Was Doing The Same To Each Other So it Worked Out Pretty Well .

"You making the Sandwiches ?!" I Asked After Staring at Him With Complete Adoration in my Eyes .

Shawn Turned To Me while Sitting on the Tile Indian Style Watching The Waves And kids play . "Yeah I got you Just Wasn't Sure if you Was Ready to Eat I'm Sorry baby ! " Shawn Apologized Opening The Basket Starting to make The Sandwich on The Plastic Plate he Brought .

"Smmcht " I Sucked My Teeth  turning my head to the side at Him . " You Know I'm Hungry Food is Bae " I Laughed Admiring Shawn's smile that Fell upon his Face .

" You right your always Hungry,  let me find out food is trying to take my place " Shawn Said Jokingly spreading Mayo and Mustard On The Bread For Her Sandwich he Knows Just how to make it without having to Ask .

" You got jokes but I don't Know Food might have you Beat. " I Said Jokingly Back Laughing Covering my Mouth I Hated to smile so I always covered it when I laugh or smile which is why I always Mean Mug doesn't mean I have a attitude .

" Is that right ? " Shawn Asked Laughing while Turning his face at me Flashing his pearly Whites As the Wind Brushed Through his short Afro and Beard . The Sun Was Blessing his melanin Brown Skin as much as mine .

" Nah food is good and All but it doesn't come Close To you " I Said biting my lip Secductively Admiring him making Eye Contact  Revealing a Smile Not knowing I was doing it without Covering my Face this time .