stripper's need love too 51

"The day I wanted to Quit "

Sage Above ⬆️⬆️⬆️ In MM .

Sage
___________

I groaned moving Around I just opened my eyes to big bright lights on the ceiling  and Around me it was daylight .

" I see your coming around " a womens voice startled Me .

"Huh?"  I uttured trying to move around to adjust I was aware I got shot multiple times honestly I went into Shock.

"You Been In and out of it for about a week or Two it's been kinda Rough but I see things are getting better slowly " the Nurse Said tucking her Brown Brunette Hair behind The Ear , she had Blue Eyes and In a White Coat with a White Shirt ,  wearing Brown Pants Possible Late 30s or 40s .

"Oh well I'm alive is the best part I guess - my Mouth Dry " I cleared my throat.

" I'm sorry let me get that your Night Nurse left you a small jug of Water with Ice . She left before I came in " she Said Coming to Adjust My bed upwards to Drink .

It slowly Rised I felt lightheaded like I never moved before.

"Okay wasn't aware I had a Nurse at all I just felt alot of Pain and Blacked out " I said .

She put the stray inside the Jug and brought it close to Drink. "-sip this first right Quick " she added Hoilding it for Me to drink .

I began to drink and felt every drop give me life never thought I Value Water This Much or how good it felt .

I stopped drinking i felt a Sudden Brain Freeze . "All Done ? " she asked

I nodded as she set the Jug down . " but yeah I bet that felt good it was touching and going when you came in you don't have to respond but I'll Alert  your Parents and everything that you're "aware " right now . Breakfast will be coming to you soon after so just Relax for Right now . " she said with a smile .

"Wait - so who gone tell me about when I can get out of here ? " I asked a sudden silence took Over .

"Listen you are aware meaning you know you was just assaulted With a deadly weapon and still in great pain I see by the way I lifted the bed and how you reacted.  Your not in no condition  to leave any time Soon it was a struggle to Remove all bullets your lucky your breathing.  Further more You may need physical theraphy for a few months cause one of the bullets was near unfortunate spots and Your Leg . the doctor will see you today to tell You the Same . " she Took a Deep Breath before continuing placing her Glasses on her Face .

I Externally Sighed and Groaned from what she said.  "Heard" left my mouth .

"Good finish  resting  also the remote is near by you to watch tv just press the Red Buttom and I'll be in " she smiled waiting for a response to know I heard her .