Strippers need love too Part 9

Author's Cut
-Filler -

Finally After a Few Hours And A Day After Sweets Makes a Full  Recovery
Her Momma Always told Her She Was a  strong Trooper At least before she threw Her Out .
She Only Stayed nights there and Had Clothes At her moms house Because she was never fully moved out she always had to buy new Clothes and Only when her momma Angel Babysitting The Kids Which was once every Blue Moon . and Crystal remained distant but Watched Over Here.

She Currently still Remains At Crytsal's House  Getting situated  to Leave And Go To Beautiful's House  to see The Kids .

          ***********************

I Got Off The Bed Listening To  VoiceMails   from my phone
10 missed calls and 20 voicemails
Since half was from Lil D I Answered Called Him .

Sweets :
"Hello ? " I  just Woke up and got Situated .

        Lil D : "I Been Waiting on you to Call back now you holding up ? "

Sweets : "I  know a lot of people are But I'm okay getting it together Slowly Finna Get Crystal To Take Me To Beautiful Crib So I Can Change And See My Babies ."

            Lil D : "Well That's Good That you getting There Im Sorry You had to deal with Yo crazy ass baby dad Again in the same way as before . and Crystal You still talking to her ? "

Sweets : "Its  Fine Ill Be Okay . And Yes I told my momma To Bring me here shes a Nurse She wanted to drag me to The Hospital but they would have been asking Questions ."

   Lil D : "oh  Okay I Guess But anyways we still got This Nigga what We do ? "

sweets : "I  Didn't Know Y'all Had Him Well Im Not Sure To Be Honest he still is the father of my kids , regardless of me hating him I know you want to kill him . "

      Lil D : "you already know i wanna kill him , look i know he been locked up  and there's a part of you that miss him & love him this behavior of what he does isn't excuse able he got out of jail and did then same shit but - "

(Sweets cut Lil D Off)

Sweets :"  I Started the fight i Was packing my Shit ready to flee town with my kids After he got me Fired for punching my boss And interrupting me working . I told him if he Win I stay .
if I win I get to leave because he wanted to see the kids and didn't want us to leave. "

Lil D : "wow  But really Saye I give it to you . You bold and hood for that he could of killed you on Spot but you was gone leave town without me ? "

Sweets : "yup  & "Lil D Don't Act Like we on good terms cause we not so of course We leaving town without you.  And without telling you . "

Lil D : "you  fucked up  what I did Was Wrong but you acting like i don't care or love you  ."

        Sweets: "boy bye !  Do whatever but don't kill Him  You don't want the jail sentence he was supposed to have ."

I clicked The End Button On My Phone setting it down on the end table next to this bed .

I'm not fully healed but I'm getting up And Heading back to beautiful's House . My body aches getting off grabbing the nearest Pajama pants I Saw and Slippers.

I' stormed out the House So crystal can't Hold Me Back . The farther away I am from Her House I'll Call Beautiful to come get Me.

turn The Page ...