strippers need love too part 11

"THE ROYAL BEATDOWN"

Lil D POV      
_________________

"I Just stood In my Gaming Room
sitting on the Pool table Thinking about the conversation me and Saye Had It had Me Bent Like this girl don't understand I Love her .  but her Dumb Ass don't listen her pride in the way I should of listened when she said "you gone regret doing me dirty " . 

Unfortunately she was Right all them long nights with them hoes Getting Top and Fucking Didn't mean a thing anymore.  I let that stereotype about strippers Get to My Head that they be fucking Niggas Some under the Table type Deals for Money .

I was Really unsure what to do with Her baby daddy Stacy never did like that Man and Never did he.  We Had Secret Beef we Both Knew But Kept that shit hidden from Saye Didn't want Her to Feel like she had to choose between Me and Fake ass Joker  From Next Friday .

I chuckled to Myself just saying that . I got my man's In a secluded area near a dangerous Area With His Chained Up To a Chair With not shit  or pot to piss in But I get the Third Degree .

I could just whoop His Ass  or Kill him but Saye Told me No so that's what I'm not  gone do . Whooping his Ass till I get tired Is  The Move right now .

My Phone Lit Up One of my man's By the Name Of Jeezy Holding that nigga Stacy with the rest of them they crazy first thing i thought this Man don't broke out and they can't find him .

"Hello Boss man ?"

"Was good ? " Y'all Still watching his Ass ?!"

" Yeah We still is But I'm calling to see if you made up Your mind and Figured out what you wanna do ?! " Jeezy Asked .

" Yeah I asked her she said don't Kill Him I'm gone just whoop his ass till I get tired  , knock him out then Drop his Ass  off in Mexico or some she don't need his ass around . "

" ight Cool When you coming ?! "

"I'm on my way I got shit to deal With this bullshit in my way "

"Kool I'll alert the fellas Peace ."Click"!

After Hanging up with Him I went to change my clothes into all black and Timberland Boots . Let me not forget my metal Bat and keys .

Im gone show This Man that His hands need to be on another man and not a woman .

I headed out to the Area Which took me An Hour to get to.

I Greeted My Man's Jeezy and the rest at the door  with a quick nodd  I didn't really want to hold a conversation I was just ready to Lay hands on him .

"Well.. well.. well if it Ain't The woman Beater and The Cheater of the year . "  I walked closer to Stacy Chained to a chair looking like his veins was about to burst .

"Your the one to talk ? Didn't you cheat on her when you had her fucking around , yeah I know all about that Word gets around Espically in the Pin . "  Stacy said clenching his Jaw

"Yeah i am the one to talk I made some mistakes but while you was in pin knowing about that part , little do you know i Was Out here beating that thang up having her calling me daddy "   I said strongly stroking the Air laughing hysterically .

Silenced filled the Room from Lil D's comment ands Stacy's Face want from Calm to Ready to burst out that Chair In rage , But the fact he couldn't pissed him Off More .

"You didn't like to hear that huh?! Ahhahah " I laughed again ..

"Instead of beating on me like a helpless Child , I'm sure you  planned to . And I'm sure that's why you got that Bat Let me loose we fight like Men" Stacy said calmly

" nah I want you to sit there and Let me whoop your ass So you know how it feels to get Beat on and not able to do nothing . " I said With Rage

" You Know if that's the Case You should bring Saye here and beat her too as far as I'm concerned she Hit me as hard she could that's domestic violence on Men too but we can't cry about we Act on it ."

"This ain't about Saye , this is about Your free Willy hands that you can't keep to yourself now you paying for it! "
______________________________________
Out of nowhere lil D Charged At Stacy and Punched  Him As hard as He Could causing His Head to Draw Back .

Stacy grunted out of frustration . Lil D punched him Again with the same force but this time there was Blood leakage .

Out of rage Lil D Hit Stacy as hard as He Could Repeatedly till There Was Blood Gushing out of his face and Stacy spitting up Blood .  But surprisingly he never told Him to stop hitting him .  He Went back for the Bat afterwards Hitting Him Repeatedly .

Lil D's Boys was Rooting for him Shouting . For him while he whooped Stacy's Ass that lasted for a good 30 mins Till Stacy stopped moving .

One of Lil D's boys Ran to the room
"Aye Boss Chill she said keep him alive you did enough " he shouted pulling him away out the room .

" Did I do though ?! "  Lil D Asked while heading for the door .

" Yeah man you did we gone take care of everything from Here just gone home " he reassured him.

after lil D's Boys grabbed up Stacy and cleaned up the Mess . Putting him in the trunk of a white Van shipping him off to Mexico . Like planned.

Vote
Comment
Follow