strippers Need Love too -12

"Call On Me "

Sage POV
______________

It's Been a good couple Weeks since i Seen and Laid My Lips on Hers .  Even my hands on her body . Sweets is a beautiful woman I don't See Why lil D Slept On Her but it's all Good I'm finna wake His ass Up .

Knowing What what's Been going on She Lost Her Job Because of Her baby Daddy aka Ex Boyfriend and they Fought No telling How much Damage she In Emotionally . She Basically homeless and Independent with No Other choice So I see why she is a stripper .

It's a shame I Know Shit about Her Without Actually hoilding a conversation with her But Lil D Talks To Us about his Problems  and everything that went On Between Them .

I Know It's Wrong of me to be talking to Shorty behind His Back Without Him Knowing but to be honest Bro You Had your Chance and you fucked it up . It's my Turn .

Beyond what people say about her I'm still Interested To get to know her and Make her My lady If things work out that way . 

I just got the text From the group chat Lil D made saying the job is done and for us to keep tabs for the next couple weeks on the guy Stacy . The Group chat eventually got deleted After a minute after .

It's Late in the evening and I'm sitting on the couch Playing 2K18 with My cousin Jay Money He Fresh From The Army Since like a Month Ago . My Auntie Suggested he spend some Time With Me for awhile While She take care of Her Younger Kids .

She wanted somebody to be there for Jay While he goes Through the Night Terrors . They Get so bad We have to tie him to the bed to keep him from Jumping up ready to fight.

"Yo Cuz Your cheating ! "

"no I'm not Your ass don't know what you doing !" I Laughed Hysterically focusing on The Game .

" I know what I'm doing  you probably know a special technique I don't Know about on these sticks !"  Jay Shouted Getting Mad .

" What technique ?" I asked laughing

" Man I  don't Know I Quit !" Jay said getting up throwing that controller On the couch . "I'm going to go take a shower "

" Aight " I left it at that because I think if I say anything else he might rip my head off.

I sat here for a brief Second Before i head Out To The Store to grab A case of Pepsi it's on Sale Today .

Scrolling through Instagram I See This Girl Named Beautiful Thick ass Oatmeal in a picture with two Little kids who look adorable as ever.

"Yo Jay I'm going To The Store To Get some To drink I'm taking the Car . Don't your ass leave the house till I get back ."

"Aight " Jay yelled back .

He's a grown ass man But he knows plus The rest of the family Know Having him in public by myself ain't a good idea Yet . Jay still Adjusting .

After taking a A 15 minute drive to this Store I Get There , I get out the Car parking in the parking lot .

I See the person I been Dying to See Sweets Just Sitting There on her phone sitting in her car with the Door Wide Open wearing a grey Hoodie and white Leggings with Slippers .  Let's not forget how slayed her Edges is with the updo Ponytail  and Hoop earrings .

  Let's not forget how slayed her Edges is with the updo Ponytail  and Hoop earrings