~Twenty-Four~

::::

Han Jisung:

What had happened in detention today confused me. Hyunjin never confuses Seungmin and I. Yeah, I know Hyunjin likes him, but what caused him to confuse us? I brushed it off, it probably was just a mistake.

Hyunjin was lowkey still mad that I got him detention. He hit me again when we left school, and said something along the lines of "you're an asshole, never do that again!"

But it was totally worth it, I love messing with him. Plus detention isn't a huge deal, he should get over it!

Now we're at our house, sitting on our own beds in our room. I had music playing out loud. I was listening to Seventeen like I mostly do. All their songs are bops!

We are going to relax a bit before we start our homework.

While I did that, Hyunjin's text tone kept blaring. He sighed a few times while answering whoever he texted. The ringer went off like 4 times a minute. I wonder who he was talking to.

"Who are you texting?" I asked curious. I didn't get an answer.

"Hyunjin."

Nothing.

"Hyunjin! You didn't fall asleep did you?"

Still, nothing. I laughed.

"Hwang Hyunjin if you don't answer me I'll tell Seungmin you like him."

"What!" Hyunjin yelled, and I laughed harder. I knew that would work!

"I asked, who are you texting?"

"N-Nobody," he answered quietly.

I raised an eyebrow. "Obviously it's somebody, you're phone keeps going off like crazy."

"Uh, no it's not." He tried to defend, but his phone went off again right after. I was dying of laughter, he's so bad at lying.

"That was just unfortunate timing." Now he was laughing a little bit.

"Who is itttt," I begged to know.

I heard silence again.

"Hyunjinnnn!"

I heard a huge sigh escape his mouth.

Maybe I do know. "Is it Seungmin?"

"No," he said bluntly.

Humph. Then who?

"Bro tell me."

I heard Hyunjin hop off his bed. "I said it was nobody! Leave me alone!"

Then he walked out of the room.

I still sat on my bed, confused. What was that all about?

I felt bad, I hope I didn't bug him too much and that's why he freaked. I think I've been messing with him too much lately, first with detention and now this.

I'm sitting in my room, now alone. I felt lonely. I knew what I needed to do.

"Hey Siri, FaceTime Minho."

I let the phone ring, until I heard someone yell, 'Minho did it!', I knew Minho had answered.

It sounded like Seungmin in the background. I laughed.

"Can you see me?" I asked him.

"Yes, 'Sungie. I see you." Minho replied.

"Can you come over?"

"Yeah. Seungmin! I'm going out."

"Wait, can Seungmin come too?" I asked. Maybe he can talk to Hyunjin for me.

"Yeah. We're on our way."

I hung up the phone. I had no idea why he just blew up in my face like that, but it worried me. Hyunjin is never like that.

What I didn't know was that this was the start of a lot of fights that I won't know the reasoning for yet.