~Nine~

::::

Han Jisung:

I was sitting on my bed listening to music, waiting for Hyunjin to come home from dance practice so he can help me do my homework.

I hummed the tune to the song, and something's sang along. Singing is a way for me to forget about all the struggles I face in life.

I was sitting peacefully when my music stopped and my phone rang. Hyunjin set it up so the ringer is different for FaceTime and actual call, and this was FaceTime.

Minho is the only one who FaceTime's me.

After clicking all around my phone trying to find the right button, I finally hit answer. I knew because the ringing stopped.

"iM DoInG hYunjiNs sOOLO!" Minho screamed through the phone. I only understood some of it due to the fact he was screaming and whispering.

Sometimes it can be hard to understand what he is saying, due to the fact he can't hear his own voice. Since he never really was able to learn to speak in a normal way, his speech can come off the wrong way, butchering words up and sometimes a word not even coming out at all.

I laughed.

"Come over," I said, hoping the phone was in front of my face so he could read my lips.

"Okay," is all he said, then hung up and my music continued to play.

::::

Minho walked into me and Hyunjin's bedroom after ten minutes. Minho lives around the corner from me. He has been in my room over a 100 times, since we've been together for three years.

I felt him sit down my bed, and sigh.

"Cause Hyunjin sprained his ankle, Yugyeom promoted me to fill in for him." Minho told, sounding nervous yet excited. "I only have some days to learn routine. I started today."

I listened. I moved my hand around the bed until I found his, then held his hand. "Don't worry, you'll do great. You always do, and I'll be in the audience like I always am."

I don't know if he was looking at me when I said that, but by the sound of his breathing lightening up, I'll assume he did.

Minho giggled a bit, which made me smile. He is really the purest thing ever. Then I remembered something.

"OH, and I bought you something!" I yelled loudly, not that he could hear me anyway. "You see that box on the brown dresser, Minho? That's for you."

I felt Minho get off the bed and walk over to the dresser that the present was on. It's a little something to start off the dance season with. 

I heard him unwrap it, and then he yelled, "New hip-hop shoes! I love them!"

Thank god, I thought. My mom picked them out, so I didn't know if he would like them or not.

I heard Minho putting the shoes on the ground, and then ran over to me, hugging me tightly, using one hand to pat my head twice.

"I love you, 'Sungie!"

~

I don't think I was really clear when describing the current time period, so to clear it up it's September, the begging of the school year (Minho and Seungmin's Senior year, and Jisung and Hyunjin's Junior year.) The group of 4 have known each other since Minho's sophomore year and Jisung's freshmen year.

I hope you guys are enjoying the story! Don't be afraid to comment what you think whenever you like :')))