~Eleven~

::::

Han Jisung:

I enjoy being with Minho when he practices. Although I can't see him dance, - though I always tell him he did well - hearing his feet hit the ground to the beat of the music is nice. I like knowing he is doing it right.

I'm kind of his judge. I'm going to tell him if he ends the routine on beat or if he ends early or late. He yells "done!" every time he finishes, so I know if he ends with the music.

For the past two days, he's been finishing a bit early. He must be rushing, which will cost him points a competition.

He freaks out every time I tell him, and I feel bad, but he needs to know to get better.

Currently, we're in the family room of his house. We moved around the furniture so there is enough room. His dad is still at work.

Hyunjin is with us to help Minho out, because it is his solo to begin with. He is still pretty bummed that the first time he gets a solo he can't perform it, but he's dealing with it better than I thought he would.

"Done!" Minho yelled, just in time! Hyunjin clapped.

"That was perfect, Minho. Perform like that and you're bound to get first place." Hyunjin encouraged.

I assumed they started talking in sign language, because I heard nothing but silence for the next minute. I felt left out, so I started talking. I stood up to gain their attention.

"How're you liking you're new Hip-Hop shoes, Minho?" 

"I l-like them a lot," he answered, "helps me feel vibration better."

I smiled. I'm glad I was able to help him feel more comfortable, because he's been stressing a lot.

"It's getting late, guys. Jisung, I think we should head home," Hyunjin said. I heard him high five Minho, so I walked over and put my hand up, hoping he would do the same to me.

After high fiving me, he locked our fingers together. "Thank you for your help, Jisung," he said. My heart fluttered and I smiled.

"No problem. Keep on practicing, you'll do great."

::::

"So, Minho really did great, huh." Hyunjin said to me on the walk home.

I sighed. I wish I could agree, but I couldn't. I've never seen Minho dance before. As much as I encourage him, I can't ever be fully speaking the truth and I hate it.

"I wish I could agree with you Jinnie, but I can't." I frowned. I hate being blind. I lose so much, I would do anything to just be able to see again.

Hyunjin squeezed my hand, noticing that I'm upset. "I can assure you, he's good. You would be proud."

"I just, wish I could be proud! I want to be able to tell him 'good job!', and mean it! I hate that I have to half heartedly lie to him," I snapped.

"I get it, Ji. It sucks, but that's your quirk. You can't see, but you have a big heart. Even if you can't fully mean it, you say it with an intention of love. And that's your fault."

Once we got home, Hyunjin released my hand to put the key in. I thought about what he said.

He's right, he's totally right. I love Minho, and he's a hard worker. I'm positive he will do great Saturday.

I just wish I could see it.