34

Letting go of Elisa I grabbed Elena hand before she run away, I pulled her between my thighs holding one of her cheek in my right hands and the other behind her head massaging her neck.

Now she was trembling like crazy I pulled her into my chest hugging her tight.

"Oh my baby!! Stop crying okay, pleaseee? Mom love you I'll never ever stop love you, you'll be my princess forever. Remember what I told you in the morning? Hmm!? You and I for all the eternity!"

I murmured it all in her ear, she put her hands around my neck sobbing, mine patting her back up and down.

While I whispered words of comfort to Elena, my gaze met Kris wide opened eyes, she appeared to be paralysed by what was happening in front of her, her eyes was full of guilt, for not seeing this coming and for failing her child, seemed to asked me what to do.

With a sign I motioned her to come over because we have to address this situation well now or we will be welcoming a child in this world while losing our precious little girl who clearly felt threatened by her new sibling certainly thinking that I'll stop loving her the same, hence all the "will you still love me no matter what?" she fed me with and her clingy behavior lately.

She were always a sensitive child sometime she know things that normal people don't she knew that I was pregnant all this time and I'm sure that she can feel that the love we have for her is not fake.

Now we just have to show her that this love will never change or diminish under any circumstances.

"Princess, moms love you and we will always do okay!? You see how moms love us right it is the same way with the other baby, you always said that you want to have a little brother or sister right?"

Elisa knelt down and while stroking Elena's hairs was trying to help us as much as she can to bring back her sister because she knew that Elena was mature enough for her age to understand that we meant it when we said that we love her.

Elena who stopped sobbing with her head still hidden in my neck was listening all was said and nodded her head to answer her sister while sniffing.

To make her talks will take quite sometime we'll go with the nods for now.

Elisa and Kris looked at me at the same time surprised they did not knew she had regressed, making them big eyes they understood making Kris sighed kissing the top of Elena head before turning her face toward her with one finger under her chin.

When Elena did, she knelt in front of her with a sad expression.

"Baby I want you to know that mommy love you OK! And I will always do... If I'm happy it's just like I did went you and you sister and brothers was in my belly... I...I love you all my baby"

Elena removed her hands on my neck turned her front to Kris while leaning her back on my chest with her arms crossed. She had on a doubtful annoyed face, like a ' who are you trying to fool?' face.

Seeing that Kris made a guilt smile scooting over right in front of Elena to make her had a good look in her eyes. They stayed like that for a while I could feel Elena body relaxed on my chest. Kris gave her a kiss holding her face with her two hands now.

"Baby, I...I, my princess you..., I know that you're way too much intelligent for you age, so I will never lie to you! I love you my baby! I do! But... You remember how Mom love you right? Huh?"

Leaning comfortably in my arms Elena nodded again looking intently at her mother, while her sister sat on the floor in front of us one of her hands on her sister thigh stroking it up and down her eyes also glued to her mother's lips.

"It's clear that you and Elisa are her favorite person in this world and the same go for you two everyone can tell..."

She held her right hand up to shushed Elisa who opened her mouth to protest, smiling at both of the girls.

"Babies I'm not mad you know? I'm happy for you, that relationship that you have with your Mom is wonderful! I know that you love me as much but your Mom is your favorite and l love it my beautiful princesses! Am I not allow to also have that? That don't means that I'll stop love you!"

She pleaded with puppies eyes looking at them with a bare face, which showed them her emotions, asking for their approval.

I understand her point though, this two one are my pride and I have to admit that a part of it is because every time I looked at them they remind me of Kris, they're a part of her that I cherish.

"Mommy! We love you... And yeah...." Elisa turned to look at her sister who nodded her head at the silent question.

"Yeah you can also love them like Mom do with us ! We don't want you to feel alone. We love you mommy!"

She stood on her knees, side hugging her mother. Embracing Elisa with her left arm, she looked at Elena, holding out her right arm, Silently asking for forgiveness. A tear rolled down her face, startling Elena, who rushed to wipe it with her little hand, making Kris smile, hugging her tightly, burying her face in her hair.

To see them all three like this is a vision that my eyes will never tire of seeing. I have the life that I have always dreamed of having.

A loving woman, who will be my wife very quickly (getting married is a formality that is required now, out of the question that we still go through the process of adoption so that the baby is recognized as being hers) and the strong bond that unites us to our daughters.

"Baby come"

Kris mouthed, waving her hand toward me so I could find them on the carpet, I shook my head, refusing, but she caught the girl's attention with her movements.

They mimed their mother's behavior making me burst out laughing while joining their family embrace, pressing my front on their backs while giving a light kiss to Kris lips.

"That means you have to get married, right?" Elisa murmured in the crook of Kris's neck.

"Of course it's only a formality babies we're already married."

Kris replied kissing my temple, making me smile rolling my eyes amused, so much for a proposal.
But pleased that she knew that in my heart she was and will always be my wife.