chapter seventeen

Amazing! was the way I felt to work with Ms Ashton, yeah she told me to called her Kristen but sometimes it's just weird, because, we worked together, lived together and so many things but in one month she didn't make a move.

She would give me whatever I want, give me a lot of money, take care of me and provided for my medication, but would looked away when I caught her staring at me, it just frustrating.

It seemed like she was avoiding me all this month, even if we were often in the same room, since in the middle of our work she would received a call from her son or anyone else, it didn't matter, and decided to leave.

I could be okay with that, if she didn't avoided me when she came back in the evening.

I can't stand it anymore! I'm just frustrating now, I want her. she told me that I have to wait until our trip, but it was just that, I was desperately in need of her, that I couldn't slept well lately. Though, it was not good for my health, but I couldn't helped it.

In this state I couldn't work, it  was just annoying to stay without her for one week. I bent my forehead in the desk sighting. I didn't heard the sound of the door and startled when Kristen took me in her embrace.

" Hey baby! It's just me, what wrong with you? Do you feel sick?"

She put her finger under my chin and lifted me face up to stare at her. When our eyes met it was just like everything have fade around us, butterflies erupted in my stomach and it started to hit around us.

I started suffocating and blushing, god I want this woman that much, that it hurts. She misunderstood my body language and knelt in front of me frowning.

" Please, talk to me honey. If you feel sick, we'll go to the hospital" she was very concerned about me being sick that I shook my head to say no.

" Then, what it's wrong with you?" She cupped my checks with her hands stroking the left side with her thumb. I tilting my head in her hand , staring in her eyes.

" I miss you" I whispered her these words.

By the looks of her face, she was surprised by my words, she  opened and closed her mouth studying my whole face like something was missing there. After a while she smiled at me with her thumb stroking gently my lower lip.

"I miss you too my love. Hey! You'll have all you need soon. Be patient" She whispered softly

"I know that I have to be.., um but I, I can't help how I feel. You said that you missed me, but you was the one who avoid me these past weeks. I can't take it anymore, it's hurt!"

I removed her hands in my cheeks and was about to stand up when she pulled me in her chest and crashed her lips in mine. It was purely heaven, in no time butterflies erupted in my stomach.

I put my hand in her hair to deepen the kiss, she pushed her tongue  asking for entrance and I opened my mouth eager to feel her inside of me.

When our tongue met it was like a fireworks, we couldn't get enough, we pulled apart from each other gasping for air and rest in each other forehead.

" I'm sorry honey I didn't want to put you in this state. Yeah I was avoiding you. No because I didn't want to be with you, but it just that every time I looked at you... I, I can't. Looks we will be out of here Saturday morning, then I will be able to give you all you want without fearing anything. Okay!"

She said that tenderly, replaced a strand of hair behind my ear and smiling she peck my lips numerous times and  stopped only when she heard me laughing.

" That is my girl. I always want to see you smiling." I shut her mouth with another deep kiss. When we  pulled apart she stared at me and in her eyes I could see love. She smiled and took my hand .

" I promise Elena and Elisa that we will go to the mall and you're coming,umm!"

staring at her with a big smile, I nodded
" Yeah, I'm coming"