chapter fifteen

Laying on the sofa with Elena's back on top of my chest, I was thinking about Kristen behaviour early, while Patrick and Elisa in the other sofa was watching mogly laughing along with Elena about silly stuff.

I was missing her in this moment with us, the way she had to laugh exactly about mogly silly stuff. Incapable to stay here, I lain Elena to the sofa.

" Where are you going?" She complained

"Princess I'm going to the kitchen, I want to drink some water, you'll be okay, after you'll tell me what mogly did, umm, pinkie promise?" I hold her my little finger And she grabbed it with hers grinning

" Pinkie!" She replied smiling

I stood up heading to the kitchen, founding Kristen sitting behind the counter deep in what seems paperwork.

Leaning back to the door and crossing my arms, I Took all my time to stare at her sighting in relief, how someone could possibly be as stunning as she was!? I love all about her, her jawline, her perfect kissable lips, her hips, my God she was perfect!

I lick my lip and swallowed hard asking myself how on earth could I do to make her mine?

Daydreaming, I didn't noticed that She was staring at me, catching me in the process, and with her  soft voice brought me out of my daydream

" I do believe that you like what you see" scanning me with her gaze she added sensually grinning " 'cause I like what 'I see'... Every time"

I started blushing hard after her comments. Chuckling she motioned me to approach her.

She was still chuckling when I sat in front of her in the other side of the counter, red like a tomato. She took my hand in hers, stroking me with her thumb, she gaze straight in my eyes.

" Hey! Sorry honey, I was just messing around, don't be mad at me, umm?"
She  said that with puppies eyes, letting me know that she was very sorry.

" I'm not mad, j... just, umm surprise" I whispered the last part looking elsewhere.

" Look at me, please???  You don't have to be! I was serious though!" looking towards the living room, she leaning against the table whispering " every single part of me belong to you honey"

" What!?" I split Astonished with my eyes wide open looking at her yet very surprised
" are you sure, huh, very, very sure?!?" I pressed her with a goofy smile.

She kissed my hand tenderly, sending butterflies all around my stomach and shivers in my spine, still staring at me

" Pretty much, but we have to wait until we get out of this country, will you wait me till there?"

Now she was looking at me, her eyes  full of concern, frowning. I  leant and kissed  her lips lightly and sat back in my place grinning because of the redden on her cheeks.

" Sure I will! So, what are you doing with those paperwork? Can I help?"

She grinned back shaking her head from side to side in bewilderment.

" You're something else, do you know that? Don't you have to be with our child?" She asked mischievously, still stroking my hand.

" If you say so! 'Our child' is doing well with Patrick and Elisa and I want to help you or be near to you. Neither don't really matter as far as I'm with you! So, can I help?" I uttered moving my  free hand to support my point.

" OK, darling" she kissed my hand  a last time and letting me go, stood up arranging her paperwork, beckoning me to follow.

" I have a lot of work there in my office, certainly you can help."

We then headed to her office in the basement, she was walking in front of me, I couldn't help but checking her out, the movement of her hips was killing me, I was literally drooling after her and I was sure that she was doing that on purpose.