chapter eighteen

The entire time we were walking along the corridor, she was holding my waist maintaining me again her.

Before we went out of the basement through the back door, she pined me gently in the wall capturing my lips in hers, kissing me hungrily, a shiver went up my spine, arousing me.

It was like my whole body was in fire, I couldn't get enough of her, I wanted to feel her deep in me, she took me and pressed me to her fragrant breast in a firm grip, our bodies collided filling me with a passionate lust.

I couldn't help myself, slowly, I  slide my hands to her butt, and, spreading my thigh, I pressed her against me shutting my eyes with pleasure.

She lets out a  moaned deepening our kiss. In need of air we pulled apart and she started place soft kisses on my jawline, ending with her tongue licking my neck.

I firmly grabbed her ass and pressed her closely in me, and started a slow grind, she  shivered letting out a loud moan that she suppressed in my neck.

" Please, please,umm, hun, we have to stop" she whispered breathless

" We have to go inside. Hmm please stop" she begged me with her face still in my neck to hold her moan.

Sweating and out of breath, I stopped grinding, hugging her tight to regain control. we stayed like that for a couple of minutes before we pulled apart straightened our clothes. After that she glanced at me quickly signing me to follow her.

When we reached to the kitchen, I  heard Aiden voice speaking with two other person. Kirsten stopped to regain her self control, glanced at me squeezing my hand and let it go, before went in the living room.

"Good afternoon my sons, I didn't expect. What brings you here?"

She went straight into the point of their visit, without making any presentation.

When Aiden saw me, he smiled and I return his silent greet. The two others guys was Kristen sons, friz twenty eight years old and Martin twenty four. They were very unfriendly, just the clone of my brother Lou. The long silence spread an  unbearable Vibe on the whole room, I was feeling goose bump in all my body, different from the one I got previously.

Kristen fixed her gaze at Aiden, with an unreadable expression.
" So, I do believe, with my experience that if you're here, it's for a good reason. If not, I don't want to waste my time now. We have to go somewhere."

" Where are you going? If it's not nosy." Aiden asked curiously.

" It's not, I have to go to the mall with the girls, it's a promise. So, if you can rush we'll be there at least before the closure."

She explained and insisted to know their reasons to be here. They stared at each other with something in their eyes.

When Martin gaze looked to the frame where Kristen was with the girls, a saw a hint of jealousy. As soon as his gaze met mine, he looked back at Kristen without breaking eyes contact with her.

" We are here for Elisa" he said

" So, what?! If I remember correctly one hour ago she was fine."

Friz stood up and moved to the big glass to wash like Elisa was playing with her little sister.

" Last night we decided that it will be safe if she stay with us. I mean, you'll be traveling a lot this upcoming months, it's not good for a child, it will disturb her year of school. Besides dad is okay with us."

He spilt that while staring in the garden through the glass. Seriously, Elisa wasn't their child, asked for such thing was clearly disrespectful to their mother.

Kristen stood up staring at them coldly, with an intimidating look, in a matter of seconds, they gave up to this staring contest. She chuckled bitterly clearly disappointed.

" I don't care about whatever you decided! Elisa is my daughter and no one! Do you hear me! No one has the right on her including you. How on earth would you think that I! Will travel without her?" She stopped speaking shaking her head in bewilderment.

" I'm legally the only one with right in her live. She'll be living with me wherever I'll be. Don't worry, be sure that I'll take good care of her. Now if it was all, I have to go."

They were all so dumbfounded by her outburst that their faces were priceless.

Martin stood up with anger, stared at Kristen for a moment, she maintained her gaze, defeated, he left without any word following by Friz and Aiden, who said me goodbye why a slight smile.

When they have all left I release my breath. Sighting, Kristen locked the front door and turned to face me .

" Will you call the girls please? We'll go in ten minutes"
I nodded and pushing the glass, I turned my head to wrinkle at her, she flashed me a smile, heading to her bedroom.

While she was walking, I was staring like her hips was swayed , till she disappeared bringing me to the reality.
I stared at Elisa and Elena for a while after beckoning them to head back inside.

"Hey guys, you have three minutes to wash you hand after that we'll go to the mall with your mom. It's okay for you?"

They nodded running to the bathroom to wash their hands.