" I just want you to try it baby OK! Please when on the mall I thought about it up and down. You remembered how you didn't knew how to count you period cycle and I did it for you before we think about impregnated you hmm? Since the last time with did the pregnancy test you didn't had you period because when you do I'll always know as they're never quite one, you always have those cramps going on.
Please trust me!?"

While she was pleading she managed to turn me to face her and lift my face up with one of her finger looking at her still uncertain but what she said made sense. I indeed didn't had my period for a long time.

I didn't even questioned it I was so happy to get rid of them I even thought that I had an early menopause.

She held my face looking at me straight in my eyes searching for the hint of realisation.

" I even called doctor Stevens to ask him if it could be possible that pregnancy test don't work even the expensive one because I didn't want to burden you. He said it already happened so there are possibilities. He added that even if it is not common there are women who get through the half or even the majority of the pregnancy without knowing. The point is that it happen. So please baby, my Queen, I know that it is a lot but some what you know that it can be"

For now she was begging, it make sense but what if???

I just looked at her still doubtful but I want to please her by getting her what she want, if she want this so be it.

I looked at my hands they where shaking uncontrollably she took them in hers squeezing them, she dragged me back in the room, took the bag before leading us to our ensuite. She handed me five different pregnancy tests.

" we can use one of each brand just to be sure okay? I'm not going anywhere my Queen hmm"

She held me against her and gave me a lingering kiss before letting go.

I followed the steps that I have to and handed them all to Kris she put them in the sink while pulling me in her arms, my back facing the tests I hid my face in her neck terrified of the results. I don't know if I could handle it if the result are negatives.

I buried my face in her deeper if it was even possible.

We were waiting for several minutes now when Kris suddenly lifted me up in her arms turning me around squealing like a mad woman making me smiled in the process relieved.

"Ahhhhh! Yessss! We made it we made!!! Oh my... Oh my God I'm a mother!!! I'll be a mother!!? Holly God!!! Yeahhhhh!"

Putting me down she grabbed my face attacking my face like she was starved, her tongue pushed my lower lip asking for entrance that a granted, she literally devoured my mouth like she never did and pulling away with a plop sound gasping for air.

She rested her head on my forehead smiling like crazy, looking at her she looked younger, no she was younger
To prove it she lifted me in her arms bringing me back in our room.

We get there to two little face looking at us wondering what was going on we looked at each others surprised to find them there.

"Mom's what is going on, we heard you screaming when we where in the garden, what happened?"

Elisa uttered worried but calming down when she remarked that her mother still had me in her arms and the smile that won't live her face.

we looked at the balcony door which was still opened that explained it all.

"Oh..! Excuse me babies I'm just so happy!"

Kris helped me down took my hand in hers leading us to the bed where we sat with the two girls in between us our hands behind their back never parting.

"You know our we told you five months ago that Mom wasn't pregnant right?"

Kris started looking attentively to our children, they nodded

"Okay! In fact it was the pregnancy test which didn't work then but Mom is pregnant of six months babies you two will have a sibling soon I guess"

she told them happily

To say that they were taken aback was an understatement I was still registering it myself, soon enough Elisa jumped on me hugging me and squealing like her mom minutes ago.

"Yessss! Wow. Mom I'm sooo happyyyy!"

I hugged her back but I could see through her long hair that Elena wasn't having it, her face was blank.

Just like that realisation hit me, explaining why she was acting the way she did she some what knew.

I felt a pang in my heart looking at my baby who was struggling with tears.