Chapter 25~ Hold your breath

Robin

Robin

"You know, if I wasn't in love with another," I ran my eyes over long, tan slim legs, "I wouldn't mind fucking you senseless."

The cute dirty blonde smirked and blushed. However, my eyes were only for the dark beauty that haunts my dreams every night.

"Back the fuck off, dude," The black...no hispanic..mixed guy said as he slid his arm around her exposed slim waist possessively. His eyes sparkled like a predatory beast, making me laugh because this boy was built like a toothpick, while Flora was built the same way just with fake tits. I remember before I met Frankie I was fucking her, then she called me asking me to get rid of Ezra. Little did she know, I already had my eyes on her.

"Don't worry, son." I said, as I pulled out the shiny pistol, setting it on the table. "I didn't contact you to take your woman," I leaned forward as I gestured for him to sit in the chair across from me. He sat, "I came here to find mine."

"She doesn't go to school anymore. But I can find a way to contact her, possibly get her alone."

"Thats impossible," the girl said, studying her green manicured nails. Her hazel eyes shined with envy, "Ezra will never leave her side. He is in love with the bitch."

My jaw ticked as my hands balled into fists.

I'll kill that little shit.

I set my gaze on the boy named Jacobi and I watched him visibly gulp. "You get her alone, or I'll kill this little girlfriend right here, making you watch before killing you. Got it?"

"Theres no need to threaten me," he crossed his arms with a smirk, "I'll willingly bring her to you, the girl is a bitch."

I clocked my gun, pointing it at him, and his eyes widened. Flora ran forwards and wrapped her arms around his torso with a pathetic cry.

"I'm tired of you two talking so lowly of my future wife," I point at Flora then Jacobi. "Just get her here, back to me or else."