Chapter 13~Ezra's Regret

Ezra POV

I'm about three seconds from punching Terrence in his motherfucking face

"How the hell do they know about Frankie!" I yell at him, and he winces. Sure, I was mad at her, but I still wanted to keep her safe and when he told me that the people after him and I know about--and are following--Frankie, my heart dropped in my stomach.

"I don't fucking know!" He yelled back, equally frustrated, it's been three weeks since he said he would handle the situation and it's only gotten worse. People were following me, I had to start carrying a loaded pistol on me. "I told your ass to stay away from her!"

"I haven't spoken to her in three weeks!"

"Well," he stops, looking confused. "I don't know! Get off my dick man!"

"What the hell do you mean you don't know? You promised you'd make sure she wasn't in this!"

"Okay I know it's as bad as it seems..." He says, but stops.

"And?"

"Oh, that's it. It IS as bad as if seems. One of my men found one of Robin's men spying on Frankie. They had to beat the shit out of him to get a little info: Robin knows how you feel for Frankie and he just got his men watching her. I don't know what he's going to do with her, but I need you to make the decisions here. You can either take the risk of keeping her close as possible with you or staying the hell away from her so you can draw attention away."

I didn't know what to do at the moment.

"Okay," I sigh, grabbing my coat and walking out the damn apartment. I go straight home, and ended up sleeping until it was time for school. When I got inside my car, dressed and kept telling myself not to go and pick up Frankie at her house. I just wanted to go to her, ripping down her doors all the way to her room, whether she was dressed or not, grab her soft face in my hands and kiss her senseless, muttering how sorry I am between kisses. I wanted to wrap my arms around her waist and being her soft, warm body against mine and never let her go.

Damn, she's got me talking like a wuss.

When I arrived, I saw Frankie, her little boy toy, and two girls laughing at something. It didn't really bother me, but the only thing that did bother me was how Frankie was leaning up on him, with his arm around her waist, her leg swung over his causally, and him rubbing her thigh like they're a couple and shit.

But what made me almost stumble in my step was when he kissed her forehead tenderly, and she smiled up at him. I wanted to rip her out his embrace and punch his face, showing him and everyone else that she is and always will be mine! But because I can't take the chance of Robin's men seeing us, I looked around and saw Flora looking at me, and I saw her look at Frankie in disgust before smiling over at me.