Chapter 23~ Pretzels

"I never seen you in a jean skirt, but I'll be honest- I wanna see you in more..."

Ezra had four bags beneath him as he sat on the fancy chair of the fitting room of Forever 21. He preferred stores like Guess and Urban Outfitters. But with me not being a rich kid, I always shopped here. I looked at myself in the mirror as I assess the fitting off-the-shoulder top along with light denim skirt. My hair was in a braid out and shorter because I had lots of split ends to trim.

"You think so?" I mummer out, sending him a small, forced smile. He can tell its forced, but he's stopped announcing it after me doing it all the time. He gestures with his hand for me to come to him, and I do before he pulls me into his lap. With an arm around my waist, and the other cupping my cheek he kisses my lips tenderly. He then kisses my nose, cheekbones, and my forehead with his soft lips.

"What was that for?" I asked softly. He shrugged with a small smile on his handsome face.

"Just making up for lost kisses," he grins at me when I smirk, shaking my head. "You ready to go now?" He asks, drawing circles on the sides of my stomach.

"Yeah," I whisper.

I change into my comfortable dress I originally wore before buying the outfit- with Ezra's card. He decided to take me shopping on his birthday. Yeah, Ezra is 19 now, which means I turn 18 in two weeks.

"Ezra, are you sure you don't want to do anything else on your birthday?" I ask as I looked up at him as he carried all my bags. He looked at me and shook his head with a small smile.

"All I want to do today is spend time with the number one woman in my life.." he says and kisses my forehead again. I sighed as warmth filled me at his words. He's been my rock for the past month, ever since he rescued me from Robin.

Turns out he graduated with online classes a while ago and now lives in a loft in the city. He's going to an elite business school since his father wants him to be CEO of his company one day. Being the sweetheart he is, he hasn't tried to talk much about my experiences with my kidnapper, and Im thankful for that. I can tell he is affected though due to how quiet I am around him.

When he's over my house, he finds me in the bathroom crying my eyes out from me having nightmares with his hands on my body. I was crying for the complete wrong reason, though. My dreams were of me and him doing things, things that made me cry. But in my dream Id be smiling, sighing in content and pleasure when he touched me. My mind was screaming to fight and kick him but I continued to let him feel me, kiss my body with moans slipping out my mouth.

I have to do online classes for the rest of the school year, since my parents think its best to not. I haven't spoken to anyone besides them and Ezra, and honestly I don't want to see anyone. I barley want to be around my parents because of the way they always have that look in their eyes. Its as if I might disappear any moment.

Ezra pulled me towards the Auntie Annes in the mall. Knowing it was my favorite place in the whole world, he already knew to order two cups of cinnamon pretzels. I smiled at him when he paid and led me to a table, before feeding me some like a baby. I then giggled when he dabbed the napkin on my mouth, smiling stupidly at me.

"Theres my girl," he says, relishing in my laughing, which was something I don't do anymore. His cups my face and runs his thumb along my cheekbone, looking deep into my eyes with his intense grey-blue ones. He then plants a lingering kiss on my temple. "Move in with me."